• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Emile Smith Rowe: Arsenal Career on Death Rowe?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He’s got goals to his game already. If he’s picking the ball up near the penalty area on the left or slightly inside, with his pace and dribbling ability, he’s potent as ****. He’s got a strike on him as well.
Foden is better

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Kid can do so many ****ing things and people judge him on the one thing that isn’t developed (yet). I hate modern society, people are way too negative.

I mean you said when he develops goals and brought it up soooo? :lol:

Simply saying adding goals in football is the hardest thing to do is now being way too negative apparently. Joke stuff.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Foden is better
I was thinking about Foden the other day. I don’t think he’s a good as people think. I initially thought he was generational talent but I think this is as good as he’ll ever be and he won’t go on. If I had to put my life on who will be held in higher regard in 2-3 years time, I’m choosing ESR. His pace and strength will mean he’ll be a far bigger asset. Foden’s bandy, languid style makes a lot of people damp but I see through it.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
I was thinking about Foden the other day. I don’t think he’s a good as people think. I initially thought he was generational talent but I think this is as good as he’ll ever be and he won’t go on. If I had to put my life on who will be held in higher regard in 2-3 years time, I’m choosing ESR. His pace and strength will mean he’ll be a far bigger asset. Foden’s bandy, languid style makes a lot of people damp but I see through it.
he is.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

28baa44e3c8afcb5354f2614ba5c055b.gif

I really don’t know where to start with this but it sums up my post that I made earlier.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just gonna have to strongly disagree with you here but I respect your opinion enough to say let’s revisit in a few years.

Think the best players continuously add to their game and that’s what he’s doing. Has always been silky but added end product to his game last season with 26 goal contributions. Man City or not that hugely impressive.

This season out of the blue he’s now showcasing a passing range that nobody knew he had and had added CM to the positions he can play along with LW and RW. The kid is so clear, only thing that stops him from being world class is him tbh.

Big Nate

Foden is as good as people say he is. Hard to see how someone could watch Man City matches and think this. What happens in 2-3 years who knows, too many factors to consider and its not just down to talent.

Big Nate

I remember seeing people on this thread saying ESR isnt good enough. Completely absurd, he has been playing half a season of prem football and was one of our best players at 20 and people thought he couldnt improve on his weakness and improve on his strengths smh. Pls people remember that people are able to improve with experience and training, it is pretty normal

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Love ESR, to chime in with my two cents, I feel they are different players Foden is a goal poacher, I still think ESR best position is central as the furthest forward midfielder. Both are highly rated and rightly so. With Laca and Auba upfront and ESR playing behind the front three against Villa it’s the best our attack has looked apart from the glorious 35 minutes against Sp**s.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Probably because they’ve got a bunch of world class players in their starting eleven.

Take Foden for example, are they really going to notice him when City are winning 5-0 and KDB/Grealish/Mahrez/B.Silva are having a masterclass?

Foden is a different class to the rest of the young English talents. He has an annoying and very punchable face, but you can't deny his talent. Such a beautiful first touch.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I mean Foden is no slouch either. He’s quite quick and very durable. Right now ESR’s msin threat in the England team is Mount. I doubt any English talent will reach Foden’s level.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If they both switched teams, people would be sayimg the opposite of what they're saying now. Foden plays for the best team in the world where he plays with 10 other world class players. Put ESR in that team he'll look far better in that team. Put Foden in our team under mikel and A-M would calling him overrated.

ESR could easily play for most teams. Unlike Foden who can only play for city. He doesn't really have any physical attribute of note.

akhil

If they both switched teams, people would be sayimg the opposite of what they're saying now. Foden plays for the best team in the world where he plays with 10 other world class players. Put ESR in that team he'll look far better in that team. Put Foden in our team under mikel and A-M would calling him overrated.

ESR could easily play for most teams. Unlike Foden who can only play for city. He doesn't really have any physical attribute of note.

If we switched these 2, Foden probably becomes our best/most talented player and ESR their worst in their starting 11. Nothing against ESR, think he's a good player but not at City level. After 2-3 years of injury free development, maybe but not today. Foden looks like he belongs in their first 11 already.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom