• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 9 (Oct 22-24)

SK___

%2Fmethode%2Fsundaytimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2F9841d0d6-8c79-11ea-ac27-9bbda8f00972.jpg
certain man are just different

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Yikes. Lingard should have pushed his way to westham he enjoyed his football more

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Don't know which Scholes clip people are on about, only clip I have seen is him saying United would be battered by Liverpool.
The one of him noncing his daughter's foot. Proper repulsive. If you didn't mean that one then alright.

Henry boi

Society is all kind of ****ed up today, yall heads always in the gutters, I honestly think the fact that yall let your minds race That fast says a lot about people today. Scholes did not suck her daughters toes from what I saw. He bit a toenail off that it. What so inappropriate about that? , he did not touch her inappropriately in anyway. Stay off P*rn

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I know a family from Egypt living in my neighborhood, I can only imagine what they will say for Salah now, how he is the greatest in the world, and their children screaming Salahs name whenever and whereever possible. Just cant stand them tbh.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

If I was a racist I would not know them. Just too much appreciation ...and pride,

Make

Player:Ødegaard
I think it's been a perfect weekend for Arsenal. It was a mistake to draw against Crystal Palace because if we had got the 3 points we would have been 5th, just 1 point below to get top 4.

At least, we are close to reach top 4 and we have a tough game on Saturday against Leicester. If we win, we have a huge chance to get our goal.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom