• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
IMG-20211025-WA0015.jpg

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's just amazing how badly United are run. I have complained about Arsenal not fixing their midfield for ages, but United has taken it to another level.

First they bought Van de Beek, who at the time seemed weird move as they already had attacking midfielders like Bruno and Pogba. They also have Lingard and Mata who are attacking midfielders. 5 attacking midfielders for one AMF position, not many clubs can compete with that.

Van de Beek has mostly been on their bench of course. He has played 517 EPL minutes since joining in the summer of 2020, which is under 6 full 90 minutes games if divided so.

Now they had McTominay, Fred and past it Matic as proper more defensive midfielders. They also had Cavani, Greenwood, Rashford and Martial who are more like strikers than wingers, and decided to get another in Ronaldo, while they also have Sancho. 5 strikers for one ST position, not many clubs can compete with that.

Of course any of McTominay, Fred or Matic aren't necessarily at the level a club like United wants to start in midfield.

They will likely also lose Pogba and Lingard for free next summer, unless they massively overpay for what they probably get, if they renew.

Overall this is some genius stuff, Arsenal ain't got nothing on their cleverness.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I was waiting for the golden Goldbridge stuff, and only saw Wash & Go adverts first, but after 5 minutes he started to deliver. Tits on a Nun FC, he said it.

I'm still really baffled on how they didn't improve their midfield, but got Ronaldo even when they have Cavani.

I love watching him **** his pants, he forgets how to speak English.

Farzad Stoned

They will hire Conte/Zidane and finish above us, like Chelsea last season.
Can’t say I agree their defense is awful we did them last year and I think we improved more than they did last window no reason we can’t pip them for 4th we got a tough run of games in the fixtures but I’ll stand by the fact that we will be in it for the 4-6 spots

IstraBalagina

Can’t say I agree their defense is awful we did them last year and I think we improved more than they did last window no reason we can’t pip them for 4th we got a tough run of games in the fixtures but I’ll stand by the fact that we will be in it for the 4-6 spots
Don't forget that Chelsea looked miserable before Tuchel's appointment, it was a similar situation (after investing heavily in the summer like United). Then they reacted in time and you know the rest.
United have a squad that can potentially challenge.

Farzad Stoned

Don't forget that Chelsea looked miserable before Tuchel's appointment, it was a similar situation (after investing heavily in the summer like United). Then they reacted in time and you know the rest.
United have a squad that can potentially challenge.
Yes, maybe or maybe the new manager will struggle, no one post Fergie has run away with it at United. Most mid season appointments don’t create a 360 degree turnaround. Ole is weak but a new manager isn’t going to stop mak

Latest posts+

Top Bottom