• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Check I have 3 daughters or check I'm not sucking their toes :)
Never understood the feet thing, I am wild in the sack ask my honey; but feet are dirty; I like looking at hot ladies well manicured toes but sticking in my mouth ugh.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Some hope for the Conte fans on here, saw talk of them giving Darren Fletcher the job on an interim basis until they get a new permanent manager

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Some hope for the Conte fans on here, saw talk of them giving Darren Fletcher the job on an interim basis until they get a new permanent manager

Conte makes a lot of sense.

Manager that Pogba has played his best football for and unless Zidane is actually available has the best track record of trophies on the market.

Experienced with big egos as well and if he goes with a three at the back can probably get the best out of Ronaldo and Cavani.

They’re in “win now” mode as well. Only four starters yesterday under the age of 26 and experienced guys like Cavani, Bailly, Matic, Pogba and Lingard all on the bench.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Conte makes a lot of sense.

Manager that Pogba has played his best football for and unless Zidane is actually available has the best track record of trophies on the market.

Experienced with big egos as well and if he goes with a three at the back can probably get the best out of Ronaldo and Cavani.

They’re in “win now” mode as well. Only four starters yesterday under the age of 26 and experienced guys like Cavani, Bailly, Matic, Pogba and Lingard all on the bench.
Article says the board fear Conte's abrasive style is too similar to Mourinho.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Article says the board fear Conte's abrasive style is too similar to Mourinho.

Don’t know what they really expect then tbh.

Zidane might say no, Rodgers possibly as well due to his Liverpool connection and would Ronaldo be happy with someone like Potter?

It’s the same issue I had with people saying a manager is “abrasive” when I wanted Jose. If you’re good for two years isn’t that more important?

It’s easier getting a good manager when you’re more successful than when you’re sh*t.

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Conte has literally win titles everywhere he's gone and he usually gets his team's up and running pretty quickly, surely that's the most important thing for a club like United?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Conte has literally win titles everywhere he's gone and he usually gets his team's up and running pretty quickly, surely that's the most important thing for a club like United?

I don’t get it either. At least with us you can say we have a very young squad and probably would be a struggle for everyone involved.

With them though they have an older squad and should be trying to win now. The only real youngster they have near the first team is Greenwood.

It’s baffling to me.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Can’t say I agree their defense is awful we did them last year and I think we improved more than they did last window no reason we can’t pip them for 4th we got a tough run of games in the fixtures but I’ll stand by the fact that we will be in it for the 4-6 spots
Our squad is not even close to there’s, and I mean not even close. If they hire a serial winner like conte we are ****ed for the next few seasons at least until it inevitably turns sour with him and he gets sacked.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom