• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba: Here to Stay ✍️

Who?

• Van Dijk

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Saliba

Votes: 241 84.3%
  • Maguire

Votes: 14 4.9%

• Total voters

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Some Artetasexuals tried to claim that it was a "dodgy deal" and that we spent to much money on him. We didnt. He is the real deal and have always been. The White signing looks more and more like a big joke.

He's gonna have some top teams sniffing around him if he keeps going the way he is at Marseille. PSG themselves might become interested at this rate.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The hope has to be that Saliba is so good on loan that he becomes impossible to ignore or sell - either because the other Arsenal higher ups overrule Arteta, or because he realises that Saliba is going to be winning him football matches.
Saliba will have 2 years left on his deal when he comes. He wont renew obviously that would be dumb until he get assurance. If he becomes starter and does really well he wait until the summer and hold all the power. If he doesnt sign he choose who they sell to him. Best thing now is actually selling him the summer

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Saliba will have 2 years left on his deal when he comes. He wont renew obviously that would be dumb until he get assurance. If he becomes starter and does really well he wait until the summer and hold all the power. If he doesnt sign he choose who they sell to him. Best thing now is actually selling him the summer
Urrgh, I can see your logic but really hope that's not how it plays out

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
We've got two starting CB's and the rest aren't trusted. I can't see us not getting him back next season. At worst, he'll be a perfect understudy.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
We've got two starting CB's and the rest aren't trusted. I can't see us not getting him back next season. At worst, he'll be a perfect understudy.
Issue is his contract. Say he spends a year as an understudy, he then has what, a year left? We either need to extend or sell.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I think Arteta will sell him the summer. Signing White and Tomiyasu basically ends his career here. Mari and Holding won't be move because their losers and they know they've hit the jackpot by staying at Arsenal. Saliba is not gonna sit on the bench. I would love to be proven wrong but I'm not holding my breath.
If we compare CBs for top 4 sides. I think our CBs are very good on paper and at the right ages.

Chelsea: Silva, Rudiger, Chabolah, Christensen, Sarr.

United: Maguire, Varane, Lindelof, Baily.

Liverpool: Van Dijk, Konate, Matip, Gomez

City: Dias, Stones, Laporte, Ake.

Sp**s: Romero, Sanchez, Tangaga, Dier

Leicester: Soyuncu, Evans, Amartey, Fofana.

Arsenal: Gabriel, White, Saliba, Tomiyasu.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
White and Gabriel have only kept clean sheets against Maupay, Chris Wood and Pukki though.
I'm not trying to discredit Saliba or have a dig at him. Would take him back in a heartbeat.

But i don't think current PSG team is more threatening than a Brentford at the moment. They are really playing so uninspiring compared to what they are on paper. Relatively speaking ofc.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I'm not trying to discredit Saliba or have a dig at him. Would take him back in a heartbeat.

But i don't think current PSG team is more threatening than a Brentford at the moment. They are really playing so uninspiring compared to what they are on paper. Relatively speaking ofc.

A very dumb post.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
GFFN really like being attention seekers. Saliba should put more pressure in him to be honest but the other cb f**k up by his mustafi tackle

Top Bottom