• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Leicester City 0 - 2 Arsenal | Saturday 30th October | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Mix

Yes this is a chance to see if we really are improving. A win here would be a big result, we blew a chance to go top four with the draw against Palace but a win here will take us 7th, maybe even 6th. That would be something to work on.

Important not to go behind here. I expect Auba and Saka to be back but Partey and Sambi need to control that central midfield and they will need help. Honestly feel we should be going three at the back for this type of game.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
We are unbeaten now for 8 matches, I think the team is just starting to gel. I think we will get points from this and 60 percent we win. We just need to keep an eye on Vardy he has killed us in this fixture

Olivier_Giroud

Both teams had a bad start to the season. Both are on resurgence. Both teams are levels form wise. So it boils down to the manager.

Real Manager vs our very own "make-believe" Manager.

Last edited:

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

It doesn’t make sense to me that we are unbeaten in 6 in the league. Why do I feel like we lose every week??? Why does my spirit still feel so low going into every game??
I feel like I’m in an alternate universe with Arsenal these days..

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Why do I feel like we lose every week??? Why does my spirit still feel so low going into every game??

Probably because of this guy...

DimwittedNippyImago-max-1mb.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Leicester Mercury reporter: "Believe Vardy is fine and in contention to play v Arsenal at weekend, but if not, #LCFC have a partnership that is already a "joy" for Iheanacho."

They look better without him and Saddison tbh.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You know that those two will be well up for it against us though - Maddison because of the summer links & Vardy is always a thorn.

Iheanacho and Daka have been in scary form though tbh.

Maddison has scored his annual goal last week so nothing to fear there.

Listen to you ****ers :lol: don't fear Leicester. They have finished ahead of us for the past two years, they won the fa cup and have equally as good players as us. A win over Villa and Leeds reserves and we are back in with a shout for top4 and all is rosy. ****ing eh

Kav

Established Member
Foxes win. Arteta to get red card and hairspray to get a nosebleed after being confronted by SK.

Onlyone scalping tickets in the shire and gdeep getting high off Trilly’s supply.

In the event that we win I fully expect Say yes to start posting again. 👀

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom