• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Leicester City 0 - 2 Arsenal | Saturday 30th October | KO: 12:30 BST | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Listen to you ****ers :lol: don't fear Leicester. They have finished ahead of us for the past two years, they won the fa cup and have equally as good players as us. A win over Villa and Leeds reserves and we are back in with a shout for top4 and all is rosy. ****ing eh

There is nothing to fear with Leicester, they are not a super team and are very beatable.

Like the Sp**s match has shown, if you execute your plans well on the day it can come off. We need to plan well and execute well and we will win this game.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Oh my! another negative match thread opening post. "We'll nick it, classic smash and grab" it seems. Under arteta, we have always played well vs Leicester. Even in the loss, we played better. If anyone's smashing and grabbing, it is them who do that vs us.

We are winning this by 2 goals minimum.

Pyres7

Rodgers showed us too much respect last season. Deep block, letting us dominate the ball. If he does that again I'm sure we'll win.

TornadoTed

Established Member
Win this and we have almost met my minimum expectation for the first 10 games.

My bar is set at 1.8 PPG which should be enough for a 5th or 6th place finish, anything less than that is underachieving given our wage bill and squad value.

Tomb Bombadil

I guess we will see the same 11 as against Villa.

Who would you pick if White is not fit? I guess most will say Holding incl. Arteta. Actually I would choose Chambers because I think he's better on the ball.

ThePortugueseGunner

Highly doubt we'll win this one. Will be hoping for it, of course, but we haven't shown the consistency needed for me to believe we can beat Leicester away.

Kav

Established Member
I guess we will see the same 11 as against Villa.

Who would you pick if White is not fit? I guess most will say Holding incl. Arteta. Actually I would choose Chambers because I think he's better on the ball.
Better on the ball yes, defensively his positioning is not good enough and he’s not good at interceptions. He can slide tackle but holding defends better overall.

bergholt

Oh my! another negative match thread opening post. "We'll nick it, classic smash and grab" it seems. Under arteta, we have always played well vs Leicester. Even in the loss, we played better. If anyone's smashing and grabbing, it is them who do that vs us.

We are winning this by 2 goals minimum.

Not sure we can score enough to win by 2, I doubt they score more than 1 but I just don't see enough goals in this side at the moment to make it a comfortable victory.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We did well against Leicester last season. The home game we were unlucky, missed a few sitters and they scored on the break. The away game we dominated them, and think it was Pepe's (as well as Willian's) best performance in an Arsenal shirt.

Games like this don't really concern me as much with Arteta in charge, its the Palace's/Brighton's/Brentford's of the world where he has to show consistency, that's where you pick up the bulk of your points.

6666Louis

Winning this and we're competing for fourth.

Saka and Ødegaard are rested and need to step up. If they do, we'll win.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The 4-3 win in Arsène's last season, brilliant game.

Friday night, first game of the season...we couldn't defend at all, but our attack was still very good...quality game.

Considering how "bad" Wenger's last season felt...

FCTFK8CX0AEkMvm

...least you knew we could still beat anyone at home.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Would you start Ødegaard in this game? If you do who would you drop?

Its difficult to start him. I think he's a great player but not at his best right now. ESR has to start, also Laca deserves to play because he plays like a cross between a bull and an angry Jack Russel, we need that. The only other change would be Sambi but he needs to stay next to Partey, its good for both of them.

See how the game goes, maybe Ødegaard on at 60 mins for Saka or ESR,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom