• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

😭😭😭

I’m absolutely dead bro. Pretty sure that Sancho has seen all of these tweets too.
100%

Not sure how he hasn’t banged an anger-fuelled 10/10 performance yet. Guy should be well into his Rocky style training montage. 😂

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

100%

Not sure how he hasn’t banged an anger-fuelled 10/10 performance yet. Guy should be well into his Rocky style training montage. 😂

😭

I guess the narrative below was right that he came back to the UK to just chill with the mandem.

Rashford drafting up his next paragraph and Sancho releasing a mixtape.

You love to see it.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Also like the reply says he’s not even right :lol:

When I worked at Waitrose as a kid some Karen said she was going to get me fired.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Funny how Yanited seem to want the super bottler in Potch over Conte...why, are they committed to carrying on Ole's lack of silverware :lol:

Its because they are thinking beyond short term success to more sustained, long term plan.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Its because they are thinking beyond short term success to more sustained, long term plan.

What are you talking about?

United have no plan at all, they are as bad if not worse than our board :lol:

Riou

Think Potch will struggle at United...I feel he is someone who does better at teams with less pressure (eg. Sp**s ((where he also won nowt))) also feel he will struggle to really manage big egos.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name

@Rex Banter Phil is worse than Gary lmao
What an idiot. I had this idiotic person at Waitrose once try to pack fish with cleaning supplies in the same bag after checking out and you can bet I called over the manager and tried to get the git fired. Sadly retail staff are allowed to be ****s and aren't sacked, if it were up to me, I'd sack every retail staff with more than 2 complaints in an year. They're all useless and easily replaceable anyway

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
What are you talking about?

United have no plan at all, they are as bad if not worse than our board :lol:
Meh, at least they have money to spend, reduces impact of their mistakes. Have a European trophy and two FA Cups since Fergie left despite **** appointments, and are likely top 4 this season too even if Ole goes

Riou

Meh, at least they have money to spend, reduces impact of their mistakes. Have a European trophy and two FA Cups since Fergie left despite **** appointments, and are likely top 4 this season too even if Ole goes

True...but with what they have spent since Ferguson left, they have massively underachieved, tbh.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom