• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Cesc Fabregas

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Fab was a great player for us, but I am still confused why he thinks he can be so beloved here, tbh.

Even if you only started watching Arsenal from the Emirates era on, you still have plenty of players to love (Cazorla, Ramsey etc) who were great here.

His move to Chelsea just muddies the waters too much for him here.

Lidl_Reed

Wants a new name
Fab was a great player for us, but I am still confused why he thinks he can be so beloved here, tbh.

Even if you only started watching Arsenal from the Emirates era on, you still have plenty of players to love (Cazorla, Ramsey etc) who were great here.

His move to Chelsea just muddies the waters too much for him here.
Cesc was a level above Cazorla and Ramsey. World class midfielder who recognised the rot that set in under Wonga

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

He's on the wrong side of that debate too, another reason to dislike him.
Last time I heard him speak on it he says it takes no skill and if you can run hard and fast you’re good. Henry agreed too lol.

What’s he saying now?

Riou

Last time I heard him speak on it he says it takes no skill and if you can run hard and fast you’re good. Henry agreed too lol.

What’s he saying now?

He's twerking for too many fanbases at this point, that he's confused himself.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Dont get all the animosity towards Cesc
One of the best Players i ever saw in an Arsenal shirt.
He was the shining light for years in a team that wasnt good enough to win things.
He gave sustained excellent service & then left for his boyhood club who were the best team on the planet at the time.
Who in their right mind wouldnt?!
We had 1st refusal after he moved on from Barca but rejected him which was Chavski's gain.
Cant believe nowadays people expect elite players to hang around an underachieving club their whole career & not challenge for top honours or another league.
Its not the 1950s ffs .

Imho in the modern age players who puts in 5 years or more at a club as a regular starter should be respected by the fanbase for their service.

Last edited:

Squillaci

Dont get all the animosity towards Cesc
One of the best Players i ever saw in an Arsenal shirt.
He was the shining light for years in a team that wasnt good enough to win things.
He gave sustained excellent service & then left for his boyhood club who were the best team on the planet at the time.
Who in their right mind wouldnt?!
We had 1st refusal after he moved on from Barca but rejected him which was Chavski's gain.
Cant believe nowadays people expect elite players to hang around an underachieving club their whole career & not challenge for top honours or another league.
Its not the 1950s ffs .

Imho in the modern age players who puts in 5 years or more at a club as a regular starter should be respected by the fanbase for their service.
The way he left is why animosity is there.
He was one of the best players at the time and worth much more than what we got for him and that's because he behaved the way he did.
It was an entire year of him trying to get a move.

He was never loved and respected in Barcelona as he was here so he went to ****ing Chelsea. Come on.
He celebrated against us while he was in Chelsea.
Said Mourinho is better than Wenger.

He was twerking for Barcelona and Chelsea but Arsenal fans should feel some connection to this player and appreciate him?
Nah my man, **** him.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
The way the whole Cesc to Barca drama dragged on for years pretty much did for any affection I had for him. The Chelsea stuff after was just the icing on the cake.

He should have just put his hands up and made it clear he wanted to go to Barca years before. Proper wormed it by trying to play both sides and letting it drag on for so many years.

Skill wise and his contribution he was one of the best Arsenal players of the past 20 years.
To me though he's not an Arsenal legend or even a cult hero. He's just someone who used to play for Arsenal. Weirdly, in my head I don't even associate him with Arsenal half the time.

Riou

The way the whole Cesc to Barca drama dragged on for years pretty much did for any affection I had for him. The Chelsea stuff after was just the icing on the cake.

I am the other way round with it, tbh.

Didn't really care about the Barca stuff...as long as it's not to a team in the same league, business is business for me, all the best players do **** like that.

The day he signed for Chelsea was a hard one to take though.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I am the other way round with it, tbh.

Didn't really care about the Barca stuff...as long as it's not to a team in the same league, business is business for me, all the best players do **** like that.

The day he signed for Chelsea was a hard one to take though.

Didn't we have first refusal on him when he left Barca and Wenger chose not to go for it? Good decision not to in hindsight.

He had some alright spells at Chelsea but he was nowhere near the player he was for us, there.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom