• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

José Mourinho: See Mou Later

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Half of the players in the squad is garbage and he would prefer not use any of them at all. He hasnt changed, thats for sure.

Roma took a battering, the sceptical side of me questions if Mourinho done this to prove a point.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Amazing that Wenger had such a poor record against this ****! What like 2 wins in 19 attempts or something? Too bad he left Sp**s so quickly! Would have loved another season with him in charge.

Hjalmaar

The **** has set his sight on the Newcastle job. Or the big pay check after being sacked in 6 to 9 months to be more precise.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

The **** has set his sight on the Newcastle job. Or the big pay check after being sacked in 6 to 9 months to be more precise.

Why would the owners sign a bitter narcissist who has been a massive joke since 2017 as their first own manager?

GDeep™

League is very weak
Amazing that Wenger had such a poor record against this ****! What like 2 wins in 19 attempts or something? Too bad he left Sp**s so quickly! Would have loved another season with him in charge.
Is it amazing though? Jose took over at Chelsea when Wenger had to develop youth, the money gap was too big. Think even Ferguson had a negative record against Jose.

Wenger had a positive record against Ferguson until the stadium change though. That also turned negative with us compromising team quality to pay off Emirates debts.

GDeep™

League is very weak
What’s this trend of managers saying “my team isn’t good enough, I got no money, it’s a process, judge me in 5 years” etc. While still in a job. You never heard managers speak like this back in the day etc.

I think the media is so intense now, that managers might feel they have to fight back now. Today you lose 3 games and you’re crap and people are talking if you are good enough, in previous years you had more moving space and we’re allowed to have many good and bad runs before being judged.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Is it amazing though? Jose took over at Chelsea when Wenger had to develop youth, the money gap was too big. Think even Ferguson had a negative record against Jose.

Wenger had a positive record against Ferguson until the stadium change though. That also turned negative with us compromising team quality to pay off Emirates debts.
Amazing is too strong a word. Still, Wenger had a poor record against Mourinho. Causes are probably manifold.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Did he really get ****ed by team with slash in their name? 🥴

Jose yesterday...

cristiano-ronaldo-415-jose-mourinho-crying-after-winning-against-barcelona.jpg

Emi today...

276bd783-a512-4ab7-b72f-ca5453a85700

I just love football sometimes :drool:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom