• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Newcastle United: Bandro Tonali

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I'd lean more towards Unai myself, he'd have them midtable atleast in no time.
Unai always start at clubs well he got 70 points and EL final with us at Villareal he won EL. if they manage to hire him and get few good players in January they'll be safe. The problem with unai always his 2nd season at Villareal they struggling and not playing well.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
It's just funny from proven winner like unai to mid manager like Howe there must be much better options than him. Unai is good manager he'll need to get them to stability and not get relegated
Howe has lots of experience in the Prem though, with a bit of decent money to spend he could be a revelation. Less of a gamble than picking a manager whose never managed before, at all. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Interesting Spanish media not even mentioning unai is maybe going to Newcastle.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They are not going to attract a top manager in their current state anyway.
Let's hope Emery learned his lesson at Arsenal and will use an interpreter if necessary this time.

Feel our players will respect him more than the Arsenal ones. Tough act to follow Wenger.

With the magpies imagine if you’re Callum Wilson going from Brucey to Don Unai.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Howe has lots of experience in the Prem though, with a bit of decent money to spend he could be a revelation. Less of a gamble than picking a manager whose never managed before, at all. :lol:
Howe's a bit of a fraud though man, I remember very well the English pundits getting onto Wenger for having "1 style of play" when they were both about, but to me this is Howe.

Crappy signings, couldn't get his team to defend when it mattered, played his way right out the Premiership too. Deserves a chance, but not trying to see him at an oil club he doesn't deserve it. He can be the next Watford manager.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Howe's a bit of a fraud though man, I remember very well the English pundits getting onto Wenger for having "1 style of play" when they were both about, but to me this is Howe.

Crappy signings, couldn't get his team to defend when it mattered, played his way right out the Premiership too. Deserves a chance, but not trying to see him at an oil club he doesn't deserve it. He can be the next Watford manager.

Their five year net spend was right up in the top six right before they got relegated as well.

Very sus.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Unai always start at clubs well he got 70 points and EL final with us at Villareal he won EL. if they manage to hire him and get few good players in January they'll be safe. The problem with unai always his 2nd season at Villareal they struggling and not playing well.
From all we know the problem with Unai in a different league is communication. Something that's much easier for him in La Liga. Hopefully for Newcastle he has improved on that front from when he was with us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I would go for Howe, if I was Newcastle.

Emery is a quality manager, but not sure he is one to really work that well outside his own country, bit like Moyes though more successful obvs (maybe a translator would help)

Feel Eddie is better suited for what Newcastle need, atm.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

But my point was, at least he’s got some actual experience. :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
From all we know the problem with Unai in a different league is communication. Something that's much easier for him in La Liga. Hopefully for Newcastle he has improved on that front from when he was with us.
Other than that seem his system never settle for long term it always seem get lost after 1 year. I hope this time he hire translator there no shame about that.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

But my point was, at least he’s got some actual experience. :lol:
I wouldn't entertain it now, but had we chopped Arteta this time last season and gave Eddie a go I wouldn't have complained.

That's as far as it goes for me though, think Newcastle can do better.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Hope its Unai, would love to see him in the Premier League again.

He deserves a big break and big success as well, a very underrated manager in the game.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Ffs just notice my guy unai has 2 wins from 11 in la liga and they spent alot of money in summer. Really hope good start at Newcastle don't need another abuse or these good evening jokes

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Hope its Unai, would love to see him in the Premier League again.

He deserves a big break and big success as well, a very underrated manager in the game.
He had a tough time following Arsène, at that point everybody still believed the AFTV mantra ‘Any manager could get top 4 with Arsenal’. Similar to the tough times Moyes had following Fergie.

Expectations of both sets of fans have since plummeted. And both managers have proved competent since.

Latest posts

Top Bottom