• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I love the controller features when playing returnal. Also Astros playroom (pre-installed) demonstrates the potential of the haptics and adaptive triggers and is surprisingly fun.

Demons souls on performance mode was an amazing experience for me. Recommend that if you are into that stuff.
Thanks. I got it a couple of hours ago and gave Astro's playroom a whirl. So much fun. The incorporation of the haptics and triggers is definitely great. I hope that they find a way to still utilize them fully in cross platform games. I bought Ratchet and Clank and Miles Morales to start with. Returnal looked good so might try that next.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I'm playing Valheim with my 11 year old right now. It is a rather enjoyable game if you play together. Slightly rough around the edges, but as a father and son game it is good entertainment.

IchirotoV2

Thanks. I got it a couple of hours ago and gave Astro's playroom a whirl. So much fun. The incorporation of the haptics and triggers is definitely great. I hope that they find a way to still utilize them fully in cross platform games. I bought Ratchet and Clank and Miles Morales to start with. Returnal looked good so might try that next.
Returnal is definitely one of my favorites for the last few years, right up my alley.

I haven't played it yet but Resident Evil village is supposed to use haptics and adaptive triggers on PS5. There will probably not be the two aiming modes on one trigger, as Returnal has, for cross platform but it's good that it can be utilized at all this early.

Batman

Returnal is definitely one of my favorites for the last few years, right up my alley.

I haven't played it yet but Resident Evil village is supposed to use haptics and adaptive triggers on PS5. There will probably not be the two aiming modes on one trigger, as Returnal has, for cross platform but it's good that it can be utilized at all this early.
Yeah it looks very cool. I was looking at some reviews on YouTube. Death Loop looks quite interesting as well though not sure if that makes great use of the controller features. I'm excited to see how they can continue to refine and innovate with them. Definitely very impressed so far. I just hope that Battlefield 2042 will at least have the feel of variation in the trigger weight if not the other features.

IchirotoV2

Yeah it looks very cool. I was looking at some reviews on YouTube. Death Loop looks quite interesting as well though not sure if that makes great use of the controller features. I'm excited to see how they can continue to refine and innovate with them. Definitely very impressed so far. I just hope that Battlefield 2042 will at least have the feel of variation in the trigger weight if not the other features.
Yeah I thought that it would be weird useless gimmicks. But you can actually feel the controller simulating individual raindrops when raining in game. Pretty insane feeling.

In demons souls there is a kickback in the trigger when you parry an attack which is great. I didn't feel it for a long time though, as you have to be pressing the trigger pretty loosely, if you smash it down you won't feel anything. But so much potential in how games can feel different.

Batman

Yeah I thought that it would be weird useless gimmicks. But you can actually feel the controller simulating individual raindrops when raining in game. Pretty insane feeling.

In demons souls there is a kickback in the trigger when you parry an attack which is great. I didn't feel it for a long time though, as you have to be pressing the trigger pretty loosely, if you smash it down you won't feel anything. But so much potential in how games can feel different.
Oh that sounds awesome. Yeah I'm shocked how immersive it is. Honestly I got very lucky. I decided about a week ago that I was going to make the switch to PS5 because the controller looked like a game changer and I was so fortunate to be able to get through the queue and have it arrive so quickly. Thus far the haptics and triggers have exceeded my expectations. Then you consider that the new VR headset is in development and there could be some really stunning experiences in the years to come. The next big exclusive I'm waiting for is Horizon Forbidden West. My sister was obsessed with Horizon Zero Dawn and seeing the PS5 gameplay was another thing that sold me. I'm hoping they really went to town incorporating the haptics on that one as well.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
This is gonna sound so out of character for Big Pump but I been playing Pokemmo the last few days while I been poorly and I'm loving it better than normal Pokemon games.

IchirotoV2

Any fighting game fans in here? I've been learning Guilty Gear Strive. As a Tekken player and since this is my first 2D fighter it's been a bit difficult to learn but a lot of fun.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Any fighting game fans in here? I've been learning Guilty Gear Strive. As a Tekken player and since this is my first 2D fighter it's been a bit difficult to learn but a lot of fun.

I'm a Mortal Kombat fan, had to google the game you're playing though, I'm an xbox user so maybe why I havent heard of it.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

With the Phoenix server in DAOC going down, I've been looking for a MMO to play. It is certainly difficult to find something that really appeals.

Against my better judgement, I've given Black Desert Online a go. Usually, those Korean/Japanese MMOs are not my cup of tea. The graphics are quite alright for a MMO, but the grind is very no-life internet cafe 24/7. There seems to be few MMOs out there now that are fun to play which can cater to someone that needs to juggle work and family.

I might give Guild Wars 2 another go.

samerbeni

I now own Red Dead Redemption 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, and God of War. (Also Rocket League) Over the past 6 months I can't bring myself to play anything except RDR2 and Rocket League.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
With the Phoenix server in DAOC going down, I've been looking for a MMO to play. It is certainly difficult to find something that really appeals.

Against my better judgement, I've given Black Desert Online a go. Usually, those Korean/Japanese MMOs are not my cup of tea. The graphics are quite alright for a MMO, but the grind is very no-life internet cafe 24/7. There seems to be few MMOs out there now that are fun to play which can cater to someone that needs to juggle work and family.

I might give Guild Wars 2 another go.
BDO is alright the grind isn't much as you just need to quest
except the part where after lvl 50, you can be ganked anywhere outside town, and (at least back then) some class is downright broken

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

BDO is alright the grind isn't much as you just need to quest
except the part where after lvl 50, you can be ganked anywhere outside town, and (at least back then) some class is downright broken
I didn't last long in BDO, somehow it didn't work out. It was the same with New World. I suspect I am just tired of the genre, at least for now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom