• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Invincible Documentary

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Interested to see this but his book was literally 2020, he didnt reveal much then and I cant imagine will do in 2021 either.

In all honesty my main reason for watching this will be the same as 'All or Nothing', an attempt to get some insight into how this club fell so far.

Not outside opinion, not fan conspiracy or thoughts from pundits but from the source, feel like it will disappoint unfortunately.

There will be 1 or 2 soundbites at most but I really wish he just went in on the club and everybody involved including himself, the board, his real opinion on ex players and also some of the dumb ass fans, but he's too classy for that.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Nobody was wrong to say he had to go.
:lol::lol::lol: They were all wrong. You still can’t give an example any other club in history where fans said the manager ‘had to go‘ after coming 2nd. Only Arsenal fans, sucked in by a few ****** like Piers Morgan, Troopz and the like.

Then they campaigned to make him fail and then they said, ‘We told he was declining’. Pretty shocking stuff. History will be the judge.

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
:lol::lol::lol: They were all wrong. You still can’t give an example any other club in history where fans said the manager ‘had to go‘ after coming 2nd. Only Arsenal fans, sucked in by a few ****** like Piers Morgan, Troopz and the like.

Then they campaigned to make him fail and then they said, ‘We told he was declining’. Pretty shocking stuff. History will be the judg
Do Man Utd fans count? I distinctly remember them turning up to the Carrington training ground with banners demanding the resignation of Sir Alex Ferguson the most successful manager in the history after finishing 2nd, fwiw... But it was a stupid request by yourself anyway and the proof that it’s happened before and happens is neither here nor there… I entertained it regardless.

It’s actually worse than that… lots of fans wanted him gone after his last three FA Cup wins. I didn’t though. Muggins here wanted to give him another chance! We’re such a terrible bunch! Does that make you feel better? Feel free to disassociate yourself 😭

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Do Man Utd fans count? I distinctly remember them turning up to the Carrington training ground with banners demanding the resignation of Sir Alex Ferguson the most successful manager in the history after finishing 2nd, fwiw... But it was a stupid request by yourself anyway and the proof that it’s happened before and happens is neither here nor there… I entertained it regardless.

It’s actually worse than that… lots of fans wanted him gone after his last three FA Cup wins. I didn’t though. Muggins here wanted to give him another chance! We’re such a terrible bunch! Does that make you feel better? Feel free to disassociate yourself 😭
You got any proof of that?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
You got any proof of that?
Proof? :lol: It happened. They finished runners up in 2005/6 season and fans turned up at the training ground with banners, singing songs that suggested he ****ed right off there and then because they hadn't won the league since 2002/3 season, and the 8 league titles, 3 FA Cups, a CL and a league cup that they won that very year in 2006, wasn't enough. Google it if you must.

Now you have proof, what does it change for you? I mean, it changes nothing for me, but something was riding on this for you... Well?

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Proof? :lol: It happened. They finished runners up in 2005/6 season and fans turned up at the training ground with banners, singing songs that suggested he ****ed right off there and then because they hadn't won the league since 2002/3 season, and the 8 league titles, 3 FA Cups, a CL and a league cup that they won that very year in 2006, wasn't enough. Google it if you must.

Now you have proof, what does it change for you? I mean, it changes nothing for me, but something was riding on this for you... Well?
:lol::lol:

Get These Hands

Off of my purse !
This circle jerk for Wenger by the very same fans that hounded him out the club makes me sick.

The fact Wenger hasn't been back here since leaving tells you all you need to know. He thinks our fans are w*****s and I can't say I blame him.

Reactions: Kav

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

When we're back to where we were before fans ruined everything instead of this mid table sh!t, maybe I'll get it out of my system.

That means continuous top 4, last 16 of CL, deep cup runs and poetic football, you know, all the things that weren't good enough.
But the cure you list (success for Arsenal) has nothing to do with the illness you see (idiotic and ungrateful fans)? Sorry, you have lost me now. Is this all about your personal satisfaction and wellbeing?

I feel A-M is in for a prolonged journey…

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

This circle jerk for Wenger by the very same fans that hounded him out the club makes me sick.

The fact Wenger hasn't been back here since leaving tells you all you need to know. He thinks our fans are w*****s and I can't say I blame him.
Top post. You’ve got be pretty stupid to start a campaign to remove a manager who came second in the league following 10 years of continuous top 4 with zero investment from the club. So not the sharpest tools in the box. They’ve paid for it with 5 years of decline and even after a huge investment, the current manager will be very lucky to get the odd year of top 4. And I doubt we’ll ever get another manager with the balls to try and outscore the opposition rather than a safety first policy, like we have now.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Top post. You’ve got be pretty stupid to start a campaign to remove a manager who came second in the league following 10 years of continuous top 4 with zero investment from the club. So not the sharpest tools in the box. They’ve paid for it with 5 years of decline and even after a huge investment, the current manager will be very lucky to get the odd year of top 4. And I doubt we’ll ever get another manager with the balls to try and outscore the opposition rather than a safety first policy, like we have now.
Outscore the opposition is known as ‘winning’. Oh, you want 5-3’s and 3-2’s every week now that we’ve gone from losing fairly regularly to winning? Everything you post in this thread is so hilariously disingenuous. I hope your goalposts have wheels 😭

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Outscore the opposition is known as ‘winning’. Oh, you want 5-3’s and 3-2’s every week now that we’ve gone from losing fairly regularly to winning? Everything you post in this thread is so hilariously disingenuous. I hope your goalposts have wheels 😭
That’s two in one day. Not sure why you Wenger hater’s feel the need to come in this thread, it’s bizarre. You had several years of venting your anger at not winning the league and the catharsis should have been strong enough to get it all out of your system. He’s gone, you did it. Spend your time bigging up these 1-0 cliff hangers against Watford, Norwich, Burnley etc and pretend it’s what you wanted all along; a slight chance at top 4 with boring football, after two 8th place finishes.:lol:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
252605369_416219756883609_4959820231101250782_n.jpg

...Weird he never managed France at some point, would have had Madrid playing some elite football too....don't think he would ever have went to United though, think he was just using that as another example of the level of teams interested in him.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
They’ve paid for it with 5 years of decline and even after a huge investment, the current manager will be very lucky to get the odd year of top 4.
The decline started with Wenger if we are honest, he left an ageing squad with very little quality. A lot of the fans hated him for that diabolical transfer window when he got us Xhaka, Mustafi, and Perez.
Now, we can say that he was very likely the best person to get us back on top, but the above facts still stand

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

The decline started with Wenger if we are honest, he left an ageing squad with very little quality. A lot of the fans hated him for that diabolical transfer window when he got us Xhaka, Mustafi, and Perez.
Now, we can say that he was very likely the best person to get us back on top, but the above facts still stand
All metrics show the decline started post 2016. They didn’t hate him for his transfer window mate, AM was already full of ‘**** off Arsène’ by the time he bought those. It was more to do with angry social media rants, not understanding Arsenal finances, not understanding the history of the premier league, expecting Arsène to beat managers spending a huge amount more, and not winning the league.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

252605369_416219756883609_4959820231101250782_n.jpg

...Weird he never managed France at some point, would have had Madrid playing some elite football too....don't think he would ever have went to United though, think he was just using that as another example of the level of teams interested in him.
@GDeep™ was bang on it seems.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom