• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Didn’t think he’d scored that many goals, people remember his assists to Henry more, or his general play alongside Bergkamp, Henry, Freddie, Vieira etc.

Three years in a row he got double figures in the league, one of those seasons he had better than a 1 in 2 record... that added to his all-round play on the ball as you say, just outstanding.

Probably the most Wenger player in our history.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

...happy birthday @GDeep™

Best player in the league during that 2001/02 season, really knocked France's WC chances that summer as well by him not making it. It's a credit to him how brilliant he still was after that injury. I still consider that Villa goal my favourite that I've seen from us. Just love the guy.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

Riou

@Barry

...can't believe I forgot this don when talking about our most skilful fullbacks, luckily the GOAT souster98 reminded me just how good he was!

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
@Barry

...can't believe I forgot this don when talking about our most skilful fullbacks, luckily the GOAT souster98 reminded me just how good he was!
Silky Sylvinho was amazing, in my top three of Arsenal left backs (with Ashley Cole & Kieran Tierney. Honorable mention for Nacho).

Love this guy's Brazilian flair. Can't believe people only remember that Bum Santos when thinking about our Brazilian left backs...

Riou

Silky Sylvinho was amazing, in my top three of Arsenal left backs (with Ashley Cole & Kieran Tierney. Honorable mention for Nacho).

Love this guy's Brazilian flair. Can't believe people only remember that *** Santos when thinking about our Brazilian left backs...

Has been about 20 years since he played, some might have missed his time with us.

Santos was pretty recent, plus he was awful, so it's hard to forget him, even if you want to!

GDeep™

League is very weak
Out of all the bad tackles on Arsenal players, this is the one I can never let go. Running down the clock in injury time, ref waiting to blow the final whistle, everyone thinking about their tea after the game.

Said it before, I haven’t seen a midfielder in the PL with the talent of Diaby, ever.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Three years in a row he got double figures in the league, one of those seasons he had better than a 1 in 2 record... that added to his all-round play on the ball as you say, just outstanding.

Probably the best winger in the World in 02

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan

Would have probably scored 15-20 goals more had he not suffered that injury.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Out of all the bad tackles on Arsenal players, this is the one I can never let go. Running down the clock in injury time, ref waiting to blow the final whistle, everyone thinking about their tea after the game.

And here the c**t Dan Smith is wallowing in self-pity nine years later..

Riou

Who did it better...

...Cesc, or apparently Dani?

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Who did it better...

...Cesc, or apparently Dani?
Cesc one is better. He sells everyone a coupla coffees because of the disguise on the pass - fronts like he's gonna play a typical slide rule and the Sp**s players anticipate that and cover Pires' run - only for Cesc to play the reverse pass at the last millisecond. Ceballos' one was very good technically but wasn't as cleverly done.

Riou

Cesc one is better. He sells everyone a coupla coffees because of the disguise on the pass - fronts like he's gonna play a typical slide rule and the Sp**s players anticipate that and cover Pires' run - only for Cesc to play the reverse pass at the last millisecond. Ceballos' one was very good technically but wasn't as cleverly done.

Henry coming deep to help "calm everything down", before immediately giving away a goal, always gets me...glad we won this game, so I can laugh at that :lol:

Also, the build up to Freddie winning our pen...one of the most "Spursy" passages of play you will ever see.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Is there are Ramsey thread here? Mods can move this there if there is.

Anyway, I saw this on the Wales-Belgium game, it was absolutely hilarious!

My kind of captain! :lol: Also take those Liverpool bastards out before our game, Arsenal through and through.

Couldn't find a video of the tackle. Best tackle I have ever seen, and no foul.

He just wanted the ball so much. Who can blame him?

Screen Shot 11-18-21 at 01.26 AM Ramsey tackle 1 1.jpg

Screen Shot 11-18-21 at 01.26 AM Ramsey tackle 2 1 1.jpg

Screen Shot 11-18-21 at 01.26 AM Ramsey tackle 3 1 1.jpg

Screen Shot 11-18-21 at 01.26 AM Ramsey tackle 4 1 1.jpg

Screen Shot 11-18-21 at 01.26 AM Ramsey tackle 5 1 1.jpg

Screen Shot 11-18-21 at 01.26 AM Ramsey tackle 6 1 1.jpg

Screen Shot 11-18-21 at 01.26 AM Ramsey tackle 7 1 1.jpg

Latest posts+

Top Bottom