• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dejan Kulusevski

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He is also not a striker. This seems like agent steam
But could he become one? He looks RVP like to me. Also has this ability to pass the ball into the goal. He does it quite it quite often.

Our recent business seem to be under the radar signings with little competition. Sp**s looked at Tomi but that was about it. Every other signing was uncontested. I don't see us entering bidding wars with players like Vlahovic, Osimhen or Isak. I see us looking for the smart option.

Gouri and Jonathan David statistically profile as the best performers currently, but they have weaknesses in their game that may get exposed in England.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
No he doesn’t have incredible limited. As a swede who has watched him plenty of times. He is a decent talent. Nothing more nothing less. He had a great period in Parma when he was 19 and offcourse his age and his production that season surprised people. His whole reputation is based on that season at Parma. If people actually watch him they will quickly see he ain’t all that. I can’t stand wide men with little pace. He also see himself as a nr 10 and not a wide player he has been used

Am I the only non-Swede on this site? What’s going on here?!

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Reminds me of young RVP. A bit slow to play on the wing and too raw to play solo striker but the technique and flair is there to see.

Am I confident in Mik to convert him to striker? That's another story.

Gunner-Union

Reminds me of young RVP. A bit slow to play on the wing and too raw to play solo striker but the technique and flair is there to see.

Am I confident in Mik to convert him to striker? That's another story.
rafael leao reminds me of a young Henry and could be converted to a top striker but needs a wenger type to do it

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Going off his underlying numbers he doesn’t seem like much of an end product player. If that’s the case you’re basically buying another Ødegaard or Saka.

I think realistically we need a 10 who offers goals or assists and can play wide if we use a midfield three.

Genuinely I think Lingard suits us far more now. If Saka and ESR can create for him he’ll get us goals.

Wilshero

He hasn't quite made it work in Juve, however his talent is undisputed looking at his first season in Parma. I think he would work quite nicely together with our young guns up top.

/another swede

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

He hasn't quite made it work in Juve, however his talent is undisputed looking at his first season in Parma. I think he would work quite nicely together with our young guns up top.

/another swede
He had one great half season at 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom