• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle United | Saturday 27th November | KO: 12:30 GMT | BT Sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Be interesting to see if Willock plays. Apparently was rubbish at the weekend and took a lot of abuse from the georide faithful. Last season looking like a purple patch that we wisely (for a change) cashed in on.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The league that got away, were brilliant to watch this season at least...

@Makingtrax

"I don't know, I don't speak French anymore"

Underrated Wenger quip that!
:lol::lol::lol: Top reply from Arsène. That Flamini goal was something else. You seen the film yet bro, it came out today? I watched it pm, brought back so many memories. Put a short review in the Invincibles thread.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

:lol::lol::lol: Top reply from Arsène. That Flamini goal was something else. You seen the film yet bro, it came out today? I watched it pm, brought back so many memories. Put a short review in the Invincibles thread.

Where can I watch it?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Salah is amazing, probably the best player in the world at the minute...but there was something special about Thierry at his peak.

Henry was like a worldclass striker and winger in one player, at his best...everyone knows how fast and skilful he was, he could spin multiple players...but his strength and power was very underrated, seen the likes of Desailly and Thuram get pushed of the ball by him.

Still haven't seen a better striker in my time as a football fan (R9 at his peak in the 90s is how far back you have to go to find someone better, imo) anyone who got to watch Titi from 2001-2006 was very blessed.

Wiggins

I'll drink 5 Newcy Brown ales and the hottest vindaloo I can find, then for supper I'll have spicy pad thais and 6 more brown ales.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

@Riou sees this:

38iqvl.jpg

All these mentions...

download-37.png

...was gonna edit our faces onto this initially...but considering I would have to be Homer, naked in the shower with three dudes, I feel that would be counter productive to the point of my post.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

This will be a nice test for our defence. Newcastle’s attack is above average I’d say but their defence is absolute trash so I think we’ll win.

Kav

Established Member
ASM is probably pumped at the thought of running at Tomiyasu and White.

Willock, Fraser and Hayden may have something to prove. If Wilson is fit and plays he may be one to watch.

That being said their squad is rather average and their only marquee player is Saint Maximin, unfortunately he can change a game on his own and doesn’t need help to make an impact. I think this should be home win for us but I can see us getting a draw as our confidence won’t be as high.

ArtetaOut

Teta might be ****e but this should be a narrow victory. He should tender his resignation if we can't even win this ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom