• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Manager Wish-List Thread

Who do you want?

• Brendan Rodgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Antonio Conte

• Christophe Galtier

• Roberto Martinez

• Paulo Fonseca

• Gian Piero Gasperini

• Total voters

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I hate to say it but considering our recent form our board probably aren't even considering giving him the sack anytime soon. We'll see where we are come the end of December & into the new year.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I hate to say it but considering our recent form our board probably aren't even considering giving him the sack anytime soon. We'll see where we are come the end of December & into the new year.

They weren't considering it after we were bottom of the league at the start of the season. I feel Arteta has free reigns at this club now, say what you want about the bloke but it's quite impressive he's built so much power in so little time despite the poor league form.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

They weren't considering it after we were bottom of the league at the start of the season. I feel Arteta has free reigns at this club now, say what you want about the bloke but it's quite impressive he's built so much power in so little time despite the poor league form.
Without a doubt he's got free reigns, our club aren't anywhere near the top run clubs in the PL, we'll always be one of the least likely clubs to sack a manager or board member even if we are fighting consistently down the bottom.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Nice short video on Rangnick, speaking on high to elite level coaching.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
They’ve run out of steam after over achieving for a few years.

Think he can leave with his head held high tbh.
xG always catches up. His last two seasons were both major xG outliers and he still didn't manage to get champions league when he had it there for him. Fraud.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

xG always catches up. His last two seasons were both major xG outliers and he still didn't manage to get champions league when he had it there for him. Fraud.
Fair enough, didn’t look into his stats.

Joestlaachmkr

I knew at once that Emery would fail as Arsenal boss, and i have always been skeptical as hell about Arteta.

What we need is a proven world class manager at the helm, but most importantly a manager who fits the club 100% and a manager who connects well with the fans. I mean, Fergie was a perfect fit for Man United, Arsène was a perfect match for us, JM fitted perfectly with Chelsea, Klopp suits Liverpool 100%, and Pep & City is a match made in heaven. Personally, i think Tuchel & Arsenal have been a perfect match. But he’s obviously not available anymore.

Anyway, one thing is clear. We won’t get anywhere with Pep-wannabe in charge.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

I mean no, but I have written off Arteta a million times now and he's still here.

Either I am missing something for the guys running Arsenal are.
They dont have a clue mate, tbh the manager market is poor atm too. Id love Mancini after the world cup ngl!!

Top Bottom