• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You think he'll get us back once Conte gets his feet under the table and maybe Poch comes in at United, I doubt it. Think he's only 5th because those teams got themselves in a mess. But unlike Arsenal they've taken action this year, like Chelsea last year.
I mean no, but I have written off Arteta a million times now and he's still here.

Either I am missing something for the guys running Arsenal are.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
If he gets us back he deserves another shot at juggling though right?

He's answered some questions from last season already so far already, like sticking with preferred 11 when able to for one. He can maintain a run and keep it somewhat going even if it's butters.

More questions will be answered depending on how he deals with Nuno/Tierney etc.

Is he sticking with the 442 after Liverpool, though? It was Not the formation he started the post Man City game season with.

He sort of stumbled into it and last season he kept trying stuff that sort of worked until it didn't.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Is he sticking with the 442 after Liverpool, though? It was Not the formation he started the post Man City game season with.

He sort of stumbled into it and last season he kept trying stuff that sort of worked until it didn't.

Tierney and Ødegaard will be back in the side on the weekend. Might even see AMN start too. The tinkering is coming.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Artetasexuals: "aLl tHese StAtS aRe a LiE!!!111"
Also Artetasexuals: "Here's the table without the Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool losses where Micky is top of the league 😍😍😍 "
You guys really need to create strawmen, no one has argued any of the ridiculous things you claim. But if it gets you a few laughs just make **** up. Claiming you don’t believe Xg is a very good measure is not the same thing as saying all stats are lies. This is like the nonsense logic of antivaxer, do you think Bill gates wants to track you or something?

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
What’s your point? I’d wager 80-90% of people on here aren’t old enough to remember watching a game before Wenger arrived so free flowing attacking style is all they know.
That's how important was the job done by Wenger. Arsenal got important in the world because of that. Before that it was only a big team in England but without world around popularity.

Nobody likes boring teams unless is your town team and you support them only for that reason.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

He’s still here because the guys running our club know a **** of a lot more about large bore hunting rifles used to bring down big game.

Are you saying that Josh us gearing up to transform London Colney into a replica of the Savannah & recreate "The Most Dangerous Game" by hunting Arteta, Vinai & Edu?

85 South Praying GIF by BET Hip Hop Awards

Haphazard

My view is pretty unwavering.

I have faith in the young players we have in our squad, we have a lot of talent and potential.

I have no faith in Arteta to get the best out of them, especially in an attacking sense where we are absolutely woeful.

In my opinion we are doing better because we have better players and importantly a more settled XI especially in defence, a settled back 5 makes a huge difference to organisation and consistency. I see no improvement in coaching and tactics what so ever.

However the board seem to be backing him 100% come what may, me rabbiting on about it isn't going to change anything so most of the time I just keep my mouth shut and back the team.
About that

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Seems like the Newcastle fans are Artetasexuals. They are attacking AMs elite posters in that article. Shameful.
@Makingtrax in the comments tho:
The way they hounded Wenger out was a disgrace. Always in the top four they won the Premier League 3 times, the F.A.Cup and
the Charity Shield 7 times each. The problem is when fans get used to success they take it for granted. Be a long time before Man Utd and
Arsenal win trophies like they used to.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
The way they hounded Wenger out was a disgrace. Always in the top four they won the Premier League 3 times, the F.A.Cup and
the Charity Shield 7 times each. The problem is when fans get used to success they take it for granted. Be a long time before Man Utd and
Ha they even put Artetasexuals in the article. After the internet it is sad what passes for journalism and writing

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He may be a Geordie but he's not wrong. Amazing that the two best managers both Arsenal and United have ever had came along at the same time. Just a shame one had so much more money to spend on players, else the competition betwen them could have continued beyond 2004. The stadium really cost us trophies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Latest posts

Top Bottom