• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Pablo Mari (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

What are you talking about? When did I fall off? When I tried to be more positive because I'm dealing with a lot of anxiety and fear of going to sleep? 🤔

My bad, hopefully things improve my guy 😕 have you tried CBD oil? I’ve heard some people that use it in conjunction with other things but I’m not sure if it’s any good, might help with the anxiety?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Maybe at a more stable team he might have worked out, If I squint, drink a whole bottle of Wray & Nephew and smoke an entire blunt laced I guess I could kind of see why @American_Gooner rated him…

@American_Gooner had a proper shocker there tbh.

Think he was intoxicated by that mysterious signing from Brazil hype. Clouded his knowledge of ball.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@American_Gooner had a proper shocker there tbh.

Think he was intoxicated by that mysterious signing from Brazil hype. Clouded his knowledge of ball.
I heard he was watching those classic Nike Joga bonito ads when we signed him, think he was unable to separate the two from them on.

Hope he will finally be freed from these shackles when we move him on. 🙏

Kav

Established Member
What are you talking about? When did I fall off? When I tried to be more positive because I'm dealing with a lot of anxiety and fear of going to sleep? 🤔
Insomnia?

I used to have that then after about a 7 years it went away. I just got tired of being tired and decided I was going to not think about anything and just close my eyes. It worked. Slept like a log. Slept for a good 18 hours the first time.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

say yes was a diabolical poster, outgrown AM my rassclart. All his trash takes caught up with him and he realised he was better off bouncing.
Nah fam, don't be sending for my young G. He just met a shordy and she has his passwords now, only lets him on for an hour a day. Truly a sad sight.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Nah fam, don't be sending for my young G. He just met a shordy and she has his passwords now, only lets him on for an hour a day. Truly a sad sight.
He ain’t got no new shordy that guy is probably married with a house cat and sh*t.

I’m one of those guys myself so I can tell, domesticated men just give off a certain energy.

My bad, hopefully things improve my guy 😕 have you tried CBD oil? I’ve heard some people that use it in conjunction with other things but I’m not sure if it’s any good, might help with the anxiety?

Have tried it last year. Worked very well actually! Will probably be reverting back to it after the new year!

Have also been thinking about creating RSO oil because here its extracted with commercial ethanol or isopropanol which is not good. I know how to make 99% clean ethanol with drying it magnesium agent after I have vaporized it. So I could maybe make a good oil!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Is that Tilly post on us signing him in the "best posts" thread?

It should be... it's funny, then it actually happened :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Of course nobody can find these posts. You're master of posts from the past and a mod. You have cleaned them out long time ago!

Its no coincidence though how many recall you on the matter!

Still my top2 mods!
🥱
Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom