• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
He's a "give me the reigns or else" type, which doesn't fly for most big clubs. It's mostly clubs who are looking for a development job that go after him.

He's also a bit of a Bielsa-like figure. Coach of the coaches type thing.
But he's gone to United for 6 months. This has flop written all over it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Rangnick is not manager he more suited in DOF rule that could build you team. That's why he asked manutd about more of scouting/director role in last 12 years he only managed Leipzig for few years.

If manutd smart they keep around because thier scouting is poor.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Just like Biesla everyone hyped him but he’s at Leeds and has won f all in his career.
Bielsa is a tactical genius by all accounts, but he's too uncompromising for most clubs and lacks the communication skills required for higher level management.

Rangnick is not manager he more suited in DOF rule that could build your team. That's why he asked manutd about more of scouting/director role in last 12 years he only managed Leipzig for few years.
I think this might end up being the route for United, too. Rangnick manages for 6 months, then replaces Woodward.

Malky

Established Member
Nah I’ve read about him and @Toby Andrl ‘s endorsement is enough for me.

His work with Red Bull alone is hugely impressive. No way this guy isn’t better than Edu.
Isn’t anyone better than Edu who can’t sell players? The only two he managed to sell is because Martinez had a brilliant spell for us and Willock hit a purple patch on loan and the Newcastle fans demanded he was signed.
Not sure how Rangnick will do as manager at United, but in an advisory role he’s an incredible appointment.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Bielsa is a tactical genius by all accounts, but he's too uncompromising for most clubs and lacks the communication skills required for higher level management.

I think this might end up being the route for United, too. Rangnick manages for 6 months, then replaces Woodward.
Yes they need to go to different role they seeing how far they slipping in that regard

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
FFS United making smart moves at last. He's coming in to be their DOF ultimately not manager. He'll be the guy who selects a replacement after 6 months. It might not get them instant success this season, but some long term thinking from United in this move

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Would take Rangnick over Edu any day. This season is in the bin also, so this 6 month period doesn't even really matter. He will know what the team needs by the end of it which is the point.

Arteta arse munchers will be blind to this though.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Latest posts+

Top Bottom