• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mirrorstares

Nothing wrong with accepting Xhaka is our best midfielder right now, we're clearly no longer the team we were a few years ago.

We have indeed declined that much and there's a reason Partey fans, after a year and a half at the club, can only come up with platitudes like "being asked too much to do" or "having to do everything in midfield" when even Lokonga is comfortably outperforming him at this point

if that's a cult it wasn't expected to last until 2025 anyway, even cult grandmaster Erlis quit in frustration.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Xhaka now coming back to full training in December according to Arsenal in thier latest team news.

Xhaka also himself said he will return in 3 3 weeks so maybe mid of December

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Very easily :lol:

A lot of you will have to readjust your Partey ratings very soon if his Arsenal career carries on like this.
Partey has been poor at times because he's never been fully fit. Xhaka has never been fit for our purpose because he's not that good. If Partey fails it will be due to lack of fitness not ability

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Nothing wrong with accepting Xhaka is our best midfielder right now, we're clearly no longer the team we were a few years ago.

We have indeed declined that much and there's a reason Partey fans, after a year and a half at the club, can only come up with platitudes like "being asked too much to do" or "having to do everything in midfield" when even Lokonga is comfortably outperforming him at this point

if that's a cult it wasn't expected to last until 2025 anyway, even cult grandmaster Erlis quit in frustration.
We haven't been the team we were since Xhaka got here. Let's see how "good" he is after this injury.

tcahill

Honestly I'm looking forward to Xhaka's return. He's not good enough to start here long term but he's better than Lokonga at the moment. Partey and him have formed a decent partnership when they've played together.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Partey has been poor at times because he's never been fully fit. Xhaka has never been fit for our purpose because he's not that good. If Partey fails it will be due to lack of fitness not ability
I'm really not feeling Partey at all and some of the stuff that annoys me with him is nothing to do with fitness, so we will have to agree to disagree.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm really not feeling Partey at all and some of the stuff that annoys me with him is nothing to do with fitness, so we will have to agree to disagree.

He’s lost a yard from Atletico I fear.

I don’t know if it’s the injures but the wider point for me is the set up hasn’t worked since Brighton.

It’s what we did to Xhaka before. I don’t get why we still go with a two man midfield when we create nothing.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Excuses, shooting 500 times with no goal is nothing to do with fitness. He has not been good enough apart from a few games

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I joke about it, but I do believe it to be true...Partey probably feels he "got done" with this move, tbh...don't feel he's lost anything in terms of ability or pace, just mentally he's a little fatigued.

Thomas bought into Arteta's "Champions League win in 3 years" manta and probably feels a little stupid right now :lol:

The better the team starts to get (hopefully) and the more motivated Partey becomes with that, I still feel he will be a very good player for us.

He's not unhappy here, but probably a little disillusioned right now...but he could easily overcome that.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Excuses, shooting 500 times with no goal is nothing to do with fitness. He has not been good enough apart from a few games
I was referring to his overall ability when fit. He's better than Xhaka. His shots have been admittedly poor but at least they're on target now :lol:. If you compare Xhakas best game here to the performances of the other midfielders, I just prefer all of them to him. I just can't stand the safe plodding and this obsession with stability.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

If you compare Xhakas best game here to the performances of the other midfielders, I just prefer all of them to him. I just can't stand the safe plodding and this obsession with stability.
Yeah this is fair enough. Partey’s MOTM displays are monstrous when they do happen.

I wonder what games you people watch! Partey is easily one of our most important player any day of the week.

Let's see how you guys feel when he's away at AFCON for the month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom