• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Bielsa is one of the great minds in the game but I wouldn’t want him managing my football team.

That siesta to Moscow looks dodgy to me. Strong hints that he’s dusted.

Longterm? No. But in an interim role and then moving upstairs? Sure. What the guy's done at the beginning of his career as a coach has been tremendous, even if it was in lower leagues. He was the last decent Schalke manager and got them their last trophy, and everyone knows that club is batshit crazy to work at.

But what's the most relevant and most impressing is his background influence on football in terms of influencing other managers, how managers and players are scouted and developed and not least how he turned village club Hoffenheim into a Bundesliga club and build the Red Bull franchise basically from scratch. Sure, there was money to play around with, but there's tons of ways to still **** up in both cases. People he's developed are working all over the footballing world, too.

The Russia thing looked dodgy from the beginning, and hiring his mate Gisdol as coach kind of confirmed that was a cash grab and to get out of the RB world.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Going to be interesting to see if he’s changed his mind on Shaw.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Longterm? No. But in an interim role and then moving upstairs? Sure. What the guy's done at the beginning of his career as a coach has been tremendous, even if it was in lower leagues. He was the last decent Schalke manager and got them their last trophy, and everyone knows that club is batshit crazy to work at.

But what's the most relevant and most impressing is his background influence on football in terms of influencing other managers, how managers and players are scouted and developed and not least how he turned village club Hoffenheim into a Bundesliga club and build the Red Bull franchise basically from scratch. Sure, there was money to play around with, but there's tons of ways to still **** up in both cases. People he's developed are working all over the footballing world, too.

The Russia thing looked dodgy from the beginning, and hiring his mate Gisdol as coach kind of confirmed that was a cash grab and to get out of the RB world.
You don't have to win the CL with Bayern or Barca to be a good manager. Bet his disciples Klopp and Tuchel have a lot more respect for the challenge coming than posters on AM. :lol:

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
You don't have to win the CL with Bayern or Barca to be a good manager. Bet his disciples Klopp and Tuchel have a lot more respect for the challenge coming than posters on AM. :lol:

Agree. People who actually saw it in the late 90s say Rangnick`s biggest feat as a coach is how he performed with SSV Ulm. Got them from relegation zone in 3rd league to the top of the 2nd league and got the at the time German record for longest unbeaten run.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He will probably do alright as an interim, though I will be annoyed if we don't finish ahead of them this season still.

Long term, he would probably struggle with a team with the expectations of United...think he's like Bielsa, better for "smaller" teams, if you know what I mean.

Lets all hope he fails though, no matter if you liked his work in the past...he's a Yanited manager now.

Kav

Established Member
I only had two aunties. One killed herself and the other died.
Trilly apparently can charm the dead. About time Rex put some respect on Uncle Trilly’s name.

I think this is actually a good appointment for them. He will go into a DOF role and help shape the club.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
He will probably do alright as an interim, though I will be annoyed if we don't finish ahead of them this season still.

Long term, he would probably struggle with a team with the expectations of United...think he's like Bielsa, better for "smaller" teams, if you know what I mean.

Lets all hope he fails though, no matter if you liked his work in the past...he's a Yanited manager now.

We hate united more than Sp**s tis is known

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Trilly apparently can charm the dead. About time Rex put some respect on Uncle Trilly’s name.

I think this is actually a good appointment for them. He will go into a DOF role and help shape the club.

He’d have to walk to the bottom of the sea to look for her ☹️

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
You’ve improved since you took my advice to be more aggressive. Similar to when i told @OnlyOne to go hard on the banter, he’s flourished like a rose.

Any other posters need some advice, let me know.
That had nothing to do with you:lol: It was about late 2019 time, i dunno, something just triggered me.

Onlyone is about as funny as Trilly's mop.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

The question is how his skill set and methods will work at a club like Man U with all the well paid primadonas they have managed to assemble. Make no mistake, I rate Rangnick, but Man U might be a difficult ship to right. If the club gives him time and the right support they might have struck gold though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom