• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I'm still not 100% certain what Arteta's football philosophy is.

We sometimes play possession, but not very well...we sometimes park the bus, but concede too many goals...we sometimes try to counter attack, but too slowly...etc.

Arteta's style of football is...to take a bit of everything, but make it all kinda terrible!

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Because he is learning his trade & in his 1st management job.
He should improve as a manager, just as young players also should improve as footballers.
Going with youth in the dugout/on the pitch is likely going to take more time.
The club made the decision to go down that route.

Arsenal is not a football school for incompetent managers.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

media%2FFFHhZYJXwB45fWZ.jpg%3Fname%3Dorig
I’m trying to give the benefit of the doubt to our defence just because we had pretty high xG against in those first three games.

They’ve passed the eye test for me in a few of our games. I’m not as confident in our defence as I was pre-Liverpool though. We could have easily conceded six in that game, a ‘good’ defence should have held them to two goals maybe.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Because United, Sp**s and Leicester have underperformed.

The former two subsequently changing their managers in recent times.
+ luck on our end with set pieces, deflections etc and getting points from three teams who have since sacked their managers. Arteta might actually dabble in witchcraft because so many things have fallen in place for us to end up fifth. 😂

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I see Villa couldn’t convince Chukwuemeka to stay and he’s gonna leave on a free, could never happen under Tets, he’d tie him down to a new deal and banish him to the reserves like he did with Balogun 🔥

He's making a list, he's checking it twice, you're gonna find out if you're getting loaned twice. Uncle Mik's shopping you around.

Saliba's favourite caroll.

mirrorstares

+ luck on our end with set pieces, deflections etc and getting points from three teams who have since sacked their managers. Arteta might actually dabble in witchcraft because so many things have fallen in place for us to end up fifth. 😂

Man is killing our financial warchest and our luck warchest after Wenger made miracles with injury riddled teams for more than 10 years.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
I’m trying to give the benefit of the doubt to our defence just because we had pretty high xG against in those first three games.

They’ve passed the eye test for me in a few of our games. I’m not as confident in our defence as I was pre-Liverpool though. We could have easily conceded six in that game, a ‘good’ defence should have held them to two goals maybe.
Still can’t believe we have the highest non penalty xGA against us; it is partially attributed to the fact we have been utterly demolished by the top 3 where they created chances at will. But U also have to remember that even in a lot of the games we won, we scored early and sat back for the rest of the game absorbing pressure and conceding chances against. So it shouldn’t be so surprising we were low

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
But that’s why stats kinda matter right - most of the time the magic outlier happening at the moment is more than likely going to move towards the mean as more games are played. Unless it really is some real voodooo

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
And he’ll still find a way to bottle it.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Gather me some of those pearls mate.
Talking about Newcastle's new wealth:
“It’s going to raise the level, for sure, because the ambition, first of all, at the club, it will be there and when the ambition is there, then normally the club is going to make decisions to fulfil those ambitions and then the level is going to rise.

“That’s the beauty of this league. What happens is bringing in new players, improving even the way we sell the product of the Premier League on a much broader level has a consequence that we are in the best league in the world and we have the best managers and the best players, the best facilities and that’s part of it.”

Asked if Arsenal and their counterparts would have to respond to that, Arteta added: “Absolutely, and the demands will be better, so we have to be better and we have to find the right resources and ideas and commitment to go another step forward.”

Kav

Established Member
Arteta is here and there is nothing I can do about it so I won’t be shouting Arteta Out. However I will be asking that he improves certain aspects of our play (attacking dynamism, shots on target and shots per game, passes into final third, quicker tempo, fix our slow transitions, porus midfield, lack of engagement and tackles, lack of interceptions) just to name a few. If he can get some of these things improved then he may be on to something we can get behind.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom