• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Do people forget that even under wenger we went almost 10 years without any silverware?
Do you forget that the club gave Wenger nothing in those 10 years, every purchase had to come from sales. Yet he got top 4 every year. Saying he didn't win silverware is about as spoilt and entitled as those bozos at AFTV.

Arteta and Unai has had more from the club than Wenger got in his whole 22 years, yet neither of them have got top 4 once. And if you say because the league is hsrder now I'll come round and find you. :lol:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I'm still not 100% certain what Arteta's football philosophy is. Either the players aren't good enough to execute it or he's not communicating his plans properly.

Simply put, he wants us to play like City.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Felt for Arteta there.

Tesco boy is now bottom of the pile and he can’t farm Martinelli out to Marseille now he’s scored.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Both goals created by our fullbacks...

mikel-arteta-arteta.gif

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
We did what we had to do against a poor team, won't go overboard with it, but won't knock the team down by saying "it's only Newcastle".

We managed to play a bit better on the second half, which is something that has been hard for this team and manager.

Glad for Lokonga and Nuno, btw.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
There's a definite improvement in games like today and Watford compared to the Norwich/Burnley performances earlier in the season but ultimately the proof of progress will be in games like Liverpool last week. We've another coming up against United, simply have to come away with something from that one.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
I'm no Arteta fan boy, I want him to do well because i want our club to do well. That in mind, it amazes me that on a day like today we have people queueing to jump on him. We are 5th, level on points with 4th, have played some of our toughest games of the season, beaten Sp**s, beat leicester away somewhat convincingly.

If we played with higher tempo today in the first half, we blow them away. What was Arteta pushing for? Higher tempo. His sub scored within seconds, his faith in his left back bore an assist and a good attacking performance for the most part. Add to this, Auba puts the easy chance away and its 3. I know its Newcastle but still.

Liverpool last week was not great, but It is not great for many teams, and we need to improve. Every new signing that has come in this summer feels deserving of their place here, and things are looking positive.

Add an elite striker to this for the coming years, along with a reasonably assumed rate of improvement and we COULD be competitive again, and we are doing so in the hardest league in the world.

Add to that the fact that our depleted squad at the beginning of the season and the loss to Brentford makes things look a lot worse. Today was convincing, but should have been more so.

Top Bottom