• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle United | Saturday 27th November | KO: 12:30 GMT | BT Sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
That is an Arteta like goal.

Specific movement, specific passes, positions taken etc.

Very difficult to do consistently, and we will continue to struggle to do that until we upgrade our players.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

As per usual.

The match day thread more entertaining than the match. OT up next 🤦🏽‍♂️

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I remember being shocked at how happy everyone was about Ødegaard. Wasn’t impressed by his loan a single bit. But tbh playing under arteta the attacking criminal no creative player is going to shine so have to give benefit of doubt.
I don't think I've ever watched him and thought wow what a player. He just seem so mediocre and ineffective in games.

sdotzdot

Established Member
We were so bad defensively and such a joke in the footballing world for collapsing that Arteta has been entirely focused on ensuring we don’t get embarrassed and are compact.

I get it. I get why he sacrificed any form of attack to reset and restart from the back. However, that isn’t good enough for Arsenal. He’s managed to do that for the time being but he needs to push on and start focusing on getting Arsenal to attack again. Time is ticking.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
At last. Saka talent showing through. Now don’t drop back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom