• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle United | Saturday 27th November | KO: 12:30 GMT | BT Sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

A nice and well deserved win but the performance was nothing special against the worst team in the league. I hope Lascelles gets fvcked in the ass by an elephant btw.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Professional performance, kept calm after the poor first half. We are now consistently beating the dross it seems, which is a really good sign. What Wenger was great at and we were always sniffing around top 4.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
This is a good win tbh, real professional type win.

Its functional but I dont think its sustainable if we are looking to push for a top four spot.

We need to get our attack more effective, grinding out wins will not get you through the required wins.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Don’t worry sir, we can’t appear salty. We know this is an expected result but if you try to highlight how bad Newcastle are you’ll get people saying you’re not a fan.

Plenty more tests to come.
The next month of fixtures is really interesting, if Tets comes through that in touching distance of top 4 you have to give him credit.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I get it, guys...I'm gay :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Classic Arsenal Arteta offensive performance 23 shots only 6 on target lol that like 25%☠️.

Good news we having shots and chances the only remain is hit target

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Hopefully we see more of Gabi now., job done today.

If he’s happy playing Auba up front then I think you have to give Martinelli a consistent run. He’s a bit more likely to show for the ball and in that brief sub appearance his movement looked a lot better than what Auba is currently showing.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Its functional but I dont think its sustainable if we are looking to push for a top four spot.
Yeah I agree but I honestly get accused of so much on here so I’ll let the more balanced Arteta supporters say it.

It’s similar vibes to when we beat Norwich. We won but a part of you worries that we still should have done a lot better considering where we want to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom