• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

You can tell a lot of the forum don’t watch football when people act like Conte didn’t do a massive job at Juventus. Even his work at Chelsea/Inter is being underrated…the dressing room at Chelsea was toxic before he came and they were lacking confidence, remember that Alexis and Özil masterclass vs Chelsea? He turned their season around.
That’s the price of taking the Sp**s job though man, your rep will take a hit it was very ill advised.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

That’s the price of taking the Sp**s job though man, your rep will take a hit it was very ill advised.

Can see things going down the Mourinho route once he fails at Sp**s and a lot of people will act as if he’s dusted when in actual fact, Conte will be unlike him and still a very good manager.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Drake isn’t my cup of tea as he’s a bit too saaawft for me but I’m not sure why he gets a lot of hate?
YG homie that is a real rapper loco, Brazy, bicken bac, blood walking and of course **** Donald Trump.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

YG homie that is a real rapper loco, Brazy, bicken bac, blood walking and of course **** Donald Trump.

YG? Are you serious?! 😂

If I wanted rap then this current version of Drake wouldn’t be the artist that I’d be searching up neither would YG lmao. Some of Drake’s previous projects were quite decent but still not really a massive fan.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Drake isn’t my cup of tea as he’s a bit too saaawft for me but I’m not sure why he gets a lot of hate?
Because his music is trash, hyped up by women and he doesn't even write it himself. Plus nobody really likes Canadians.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Because his music is trash, hyped up by women and he doesn't even write it himself. Plus nobody really likes Canadians.

That’s the norm in the industry nowadays tbf.

Not sure why @Riou is laughing at that post when he loves these man.

pM20dL.gif

Farzad Stoned

YG? Are you serious?! 😂

If I wanted rap then this current version of Drake wouldn’t be the artist that I’d be searching up neither would YG lmao. Some of Drake’s previous projects were quite decent but still not really a massive fan
Yg is Busquets and Carrick Drake can go **** himself

Farzad Stoned

YG is in that Tyga, French Montana etc category.

Song comes on my Spotify, I skip. Simple.
Your taste rappers is worse than your taste in Central midfielders and it takes some doing. But jokes aside give this old guy some recommendations so I to can see the light

GDeep™

League is very weak
MJ deserves a thread of his own. I have heard his highly respected lawyer speak recently and say that MJ was innocent. Even his accusers have changed their stories.

I do think it was some lost childhood situation, the guy really didn’t have a childhood.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Your taste rappers is worse than your taste in Central midfielders and it takes some doing. But jokes aside give this old guy some recommendations so I to can see the light

Future is the GOAT especially when he releases a hit, there’s no one that comes close to him the way he glides on a track. There are quite a few other others that are good at the moment - G Herbo, Moneybagg Yo, Kevin Gates, Kodak, 21 Savage etc. Ngl I started listening to some Money Man and NBA YoungBoy more recently, I remember @Trilly mentioned him a while back.

Farzad Stoned

Future is the GOAT especially when he releases a hit, there’s no one that comes close to him the way he glides on a track. There are quite a few other others that are good at the moment - G Herbo, Moneybagg Yo, Kevin Gates, Kodak, 21 Savage etc. Ngl I started listening to some Money Man and NBA YoungBoy more recently, I remember @Trilly mentioned him a while back.

I like Future, saw Kevin Gates at restaurant listen to him. 21 Savage and Kodak also in my iTunes. But you gave me a couple new names I’ll look into thanks mate

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What you think of Polo G?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

LLC is on YouTube ads atm, MoneyMan to the world. 😂

Last edited:

Latest posts+

Top Bottom