• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Jens Lehmann is a 2 time European keeper of the year, while Peter Schmeichel is arguably the best goalie of all time...and the only more insane keeper than those 2, is Monk from ****ing Mean Machine :lol:

Keepers can be great and crazy, I like that side of Ramsdale's game, think it keeps our defenders on there toes...if we had the same backline, but the quieter Leno instead, I think we would still be bad defensively.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Some people do thrive in chaos and some of them even have it in the palm of their hands. You gotta have that confidence to thrive in it, imo. I think law of averages will have you getting burnt by it more than succeeding but there are outliers. Leno appeared to be a quiet calm collected guy but from what we've seen lately he's just an insecure brooder wanting to be handed the job.

mirrorstares

Ramsdale doesn't thrive in chaos lol, he just likes to clap a lot on the pitch.

Still unsure how much that clapping helps our defenders if we continue to depend on his heroics.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
As long as he stays the right side of the Pickford line I think he's okay.

Being hyped and emotionally involved in the game is good as a keeper but you don't want him getting frenetic.

There's next to nothing you can criticise him for so far in his Arsenal career. He's been nothing short of a revelation to date.

A dip in form is bound to come at some point and it'll be interesting to see how he'll cope with that. He does seem pretty grounded and strong willed which should help.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Jens Lehmann is a 2 time European keeper of the year, while Peter Schmeichel is arguably the best goalie of all time...and the only more insane keeper than those 2, is Monk from ****ing Mean Machine :lol:

Keepers can be great and crazy, I like that side of Ramsdale's game, think it keeps our defenders on there toes...if we had the same backline, but the quieter Leno instead, I think we would still be bad defensively.
Sometimes when I see him and gabriel high fiving each other when they deny the opposition it is very buffon/Chiellini/Italian esque. Not that they are on that level but this is the passion and the level.of commitment to get a clean sheet and win . Feel most defenders and keepers dont care about clean sheets anymore.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Better not see this loser smiling away again like when we were being battered by Liverpool.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Are we saying aarons the smiling loser? This lad is now not allowed to smile when he plays,!! I suggest you change your mind set.
(F.....g D..k)

Shut up you albino weapon.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Didn’t do much today but he stayed switched on and pulled out a wonder save for the cameras. If he keeps this up there’s a good chance he’ll be fighting for POTS with ESR and Gabriel.

Top Bottom