• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Tetz is actually very talented and probably a potential top-tier manager one day but what puts me off is that he is a very shady character. Talking about Wenger like they are best buds when Wenger probably hasn't answered a single message from him is something I would believe Arteta to do.
But why would Arsène be upset at Arteta? He captained for Arsène was at MC when he got fired. And he didn’t take over till after Emery had his turn. How could Arteta be responsible for actions two years before he came to the club. I think Arteta is being sincere he is a young manager, with some talent and would love to pick a legend like Wenger’s brain. I think it would be very petty and unlike Wenger to just not answer a player he bought, played, and made his captain and who wasn’t even at the club when he got fired. Was he supposed to reject one and f the biggest manager jobs in the world?

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

What a f*cking loser.
Why do you have an issue with that interview? I mean besides not liking Arteta one bit. What he said wasn't anything almost everyone here would subscribe to. We were too slow in the 1st half and improved in the second. Plus he said some nice things about Wenger. Not sure what your problem with that is.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

without an individual carrying the team (Saka this time), this match could have very easily finished 0-0.
How the **** can you say that when Auba missed one of the biggest sitters of all time in the same game? Do you even watch the games? Because you either don't, in which case it is time to pipe down a bit, or you really need to visit that eye doctor! That glaucoma can be a *****!

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Why do you have an issue with that interview? I mean besides not liking Arteta one bit. What he said wasn't anything almost everyone here would subscribe to. We were too slow in the 1st half and improved in the second. Plus he said some nice things about Wenger. Not sure what your problem with that is.

Waynes World Fish GIF by Hollywood Suite

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
The reason why Unai ultimately got sacked was they he had completely lost the dressing room. Players were going to Freddie to understand what Unai was trying to get across. At the end they just gave up and laughed and ****ed around. Not really Emery's fault, he's a good egg, but he was felled by his lack of English which impacted the results. It certainly didn't help that he was the first manager after the biggest legend in the club's history.

You reckon wenger is bigger than chapman?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He really seems to want Arsène back at the club :lol:

Quite nice to hear him publicly say so, tbh...someone like Arsène could really overshadow Arteta, if he was back at the club...glad he seems comfortable with the thought with Wenger being here, shows Mikel backs himself too...would be great to have him back here, not enough football people like him at the club right now.

myoldarsenal

Have been totally against Arteta so far. But credit where it's due. Except for the Liverpool disaster, our defense has clearly improved. I don't remember the last time it has been this solid.
Attack is concerning. But I do think will eventually get better. Ødegaard's poor form is probably the main reason. Either he has to get back to form or we need to replace him.

Or more like our defense is still shady and was shown its true quality against the first real top team we faced

mirrorstares

How the **** can you say that when Auba missed one of the biggest sitters of all time in the same game? Do you even watch the games? Because you either don't, in which case it is time to pipe down a bit, or you really need to visit that eye doctor! That glaucoma can be a *****!

Because Saka made that play happen too, and in a fairly similar way to the goal, abandoning the rigid structure to go to the other side and take care of things himself.

We didn't really have any more moments, the only other I remember is the half chance from the long ball by Sambi to Saka. That's why the first thing that came to my mind was how similar this was from those last season games when we were fully relying on him to drag the team forward. In other words, I didn't see improvement from that which as we know, it's midtable level.

Keep coming with the Trilli Vanilli stuff btw, iconic AM moment.

He really seems to want Arsène back at the club :lol:

Not sure why everyone seems to be surprised, he still needs a shield.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

A poignant question.

I guess it's difficult for us to fairly judge Chapman since it was so long ago. Though, those two surely rank above any other managers we've had.

Didn’t Chapman basically buy the league?

Swear I read they were the Man City of their day.

Top Bottom