• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsdale: Toys Out Of The Pramsdale

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Seems a happy lad as well, I just hope he doesn’t evolve into a YouTube/children’s TV presenter style fanny like that twunt Ben Foster.

Heard we are signing Ben is the summer to replace Leno, as our back up keeper and annoying social media guy.

2 in 1, cost effective if nothing else.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Heard we are signing Ben is the summer to replace Leno, as our back up keeper and annoying social media guy.

2 in 1, cost effective if nothing else.
I can believe this. No.2’s don’t matter at Arsenal and of course we need a YouTube social media gimp to appeal to the next generation of vitamin D deficient, brittle boned gooners.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Simple, we get top 4 and stay there like we used to before it wasn't good enough.
If Wenger hadn't stopped getting top 4, he'd probably still be here. You're acting like he got moved on despite us still finishing in the CL positions. The vast majority still wanted him here when he was getting us fourth. You're trying to rewrite history again :facepalm:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I can believe this. No.2’s don’t matter at Arsenal and of course we need a YouTube social media gimp to appeal to the next generation of vitamin D deficient, brittle boned gooners.

The guy just injured himself playing for Hashtag United as well 🤦🏻‍♂️

GDeep™

League is very weak
If Wenger hadn't stopped getting top 4, he'd probably still be here. You're acting like he got moved on despite us still finishing in the CL positions. The vast majority still wanted him here when he was getting us fourth. You're trying to rewrite history again :facepalm:
Nah, think most people got bored of top 4th, they wanted that extra push to challenge for the league. Even on here, think even you were part of the “anyone can get 4th at Arsenal” brigade.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Nah, think most people got bored of top 4th, they wanted that extra push to challenge for the league. Even on here, think even you were part of the “anyone can get 4th at Arsenal” brigade.
Many did get bored but the fans in the stadium were still very much behind him. It's hard seeing your team littered with great players not push on and do something. It's normal. I was probably 50/50 in the last few years of us finishing in the top 4. I would have accepted top 4 and the odd trophy.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I just googled that because I had no clue who the team was or if he appeared for them. And it's true ffs. Just let him name his price :facepalm:

You’d basically be getting a social media presence who can play in a pinch.

I do like though having competition between keepers. Ramsdale knows if he f*cks up he’s getting dropped.

Need to keep pushing him and keep him on his toes rather than sign the goalkeeping Casey Neistat.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
This is from the Arsenal.com website - talk about a backhanded compliment... Runnarson can't even get game time for the 13th best team in the Belgian League. Cracking purchase this one turned out to be

Alex Runarsson played the full match as Oud-Heverlee Leuven beat Union SG 3-1. The win was Alex’s first league appearance of the season.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Many did get bored but the fans in the stadium were still very much behind him. It's hard seeing your team littered with great players not push on and do something. It's normal. I was probably 50/50 in the last few years of us finishing in the top 4. I would have accepted top 4 and the odd trophy.
I think he stayed a season too long. Apparently he wanted to leave after the FA Cup win but the board asked him to stay another year.

In the end, the last 2/3 years, it was abit toxic. AFTV didn’t help, the guys on Sky were killing us etc, now Utd getting top 4 after spending 2 billion is considered acceptable.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This is from the Arsenal.com website - talk about a backhanded compliment... Runnarson can't even get game time for the 13th best team in the Belgian League. Cracking purchase this one turned out to be

Alex Runarsson played the full match as Oud-Heverlee Leuven beat Union SG 3-1. The win was Alex’s first league appearance of the season.

Inaki Cana should never be allowed to give recommendations again.

Would have been more worthwhile to invest that 5M in Dogecoin.

Kav

Established Member
Inaki Cana should never be allowed to give recommendations again.

Would have been more worthwhile to invest that 5M in Dogecoin.
Wasn’t it 1M though. Whatever it was, was a waste. Looks super shady. Someone benefited greatly and if people look closely enough it can probably be traced back to someone at the club or associated with the club.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom