• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 2nd December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

I was going for a conservative boring nil all draw but reading some of those comments have me wanting us to treat them like trash and put them in the garbage.

Unfortunately I don’t think our attack is much better than their defense (as poor as it is). We are too slow to trouble them offensively. We may get a goal if we transition very quickly but it’s not going to be like Newcastle where we have all the time in the world to pass around the ball.
I think the fact that they will have more of the ball instead of sitting in a low block will help us. We are better offensively when we can break against opposition when winning the ball.

Reactions: Kav

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Wish he’d buy us tbh. Arsenal at the Amazon Centre. Beautiful.

Could put those dossers Mari and Cedric to work in a fulfilment centre.
Now that would be something! Bezos buying us and Mari and Cedric working for 15 dollar an hour... I am getting non-stop adverts where Amazon is bragging about their 15 dollar minimum wage plus some benefits.

By the way, did the math and that salary if you work 40 hours a week and have 2 weeks vacation gets you to 30,000 dollar a year. Which isn't that far off from what @Jury quoted as the salary for a production manager up in the north of England in some other thread. Think it was 25,000 pounds.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Wish he’d buy us tbh. Arsenal at the Amazon Centre. Beautiful.

Could put those dossers Mari and Cedric to work in a fulfilment centre.

Not ideal at all.

Cedric would be winded by the time he reached aisle 5 & Mari can't carry anything over 5 lb.

Bezos would get better use out of them as parts for the first cyborg security guards posted at Blue Origin headquarters.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So it's confirmed Ralf won't be in bench against us visa and covid protocol are not done yet. But surely he'll pick his team and give instructions to Carrick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom