• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Dejan Kulusevski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As i said before for me spending 35m on him is massive risk he been very average. I know he is 21 years old but we won't upgrade on pepe

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
As i said before for me spending 35m on him is massive risk he been very average. I know he is 21 years old but we won't upgrade on pepe
Don't think we would sign him to play on the touchline like we are currently doing with our right wingers. He'd play at 10 and right now he would be an upgrade on Laca and Ødegaard there

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't think we would sign him to play on the touchline like we are currently doing with our right wingers. He'd play at 10 and right now he would be an upgrade on Laca and Ødegaard there
He more of player who like to cut inside if. He can be all round forward like you said for me it's more useful we try for him in summer because he'll need time to settle

Gn1212

Di Marzio record has been on point recently. One of the first to cover Vlahovic, Lautaro, Tavares, Locatelli and others.

Most of those rumours received the same reaction btw. "Agent talk", "Italian media making **** up", etc.

I think he's good to be trusted until he's proven wrong.

Gn1212

Just to clarify, Di Marzio mentioned what Juve paid for him, not what Juve are currently valuing him at or how much Arsenal are willing to pay.
And btw, you can call Kulusevski inconsistent, egotistical or immature but he isn't average at all. The guy is very talented and has huge potential.

scytheavatar

Established Member
Just to clarify, Di Marzio mentioned what Juve paid for him, not what Juve are currently valuing him at or how much Arsenal are willing to pay.
And btw, you can call Kulusevski inconsistent, egotistical or immature but he isn't average at all. The guy is very talented and has huge potential.

Guy is about as talented as Pepe, he does some things well but as a whole he is clumsy and far from the level of being a player defenders will fear. As a striker or as a winger he's no better than the players we already have in our academy.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
I thought he looked good in the Euros along with my boy Isak, but where are we gonna use Dejan? A no. 10? So Arteta has already given up on Ødegaard? Doubt it. On the right wing? Well he’s not better than Saka. On the left? Can he play on the left? As a striker? I’m not sure he’s a good enough finisher. I would rather we went for Vlahovic if we’re shopping in Serie A.

scytheavatar

Established Member
I thought he looked good in the Euros along with my boy Isak, but where are we gonna use Dejan? A no. 10? So Arteta has already given up on Ødegaard? Doubt it. On the right wing? Well he’s not better than Saka. On the left? Can he play on the left? As a striker? I’m not sure he’s a good enough finisher. I would rather we went for Vlahovic if we’re shopping in Serie A.

Vlahovic doesn't want to join us, stop dreaming of us signing him. If we sign him, he'll be a Lacazette replacement and could mean RIP for Ødegaard's Arsenal career. Sad but you will be insane to say Ødegaard has been so good that he is irreplaceable.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Reading a lot of conflicting stuff about Kulusevski here and elsewhere. It's clear that he's flopped to some degree at Juve and so he'll be available for significantly less than they paid for him, maybe around £20- 25m.

This article gives an interesting profile on him though. Was prolific as a midfielder in the Italian U23 league for Atalanta - 17 goals in 22 matches when he was 16 for example. Voted player of the tournament at 18 in the same youth league. He then broke through and continued that form in Serie A as a 19 year old with Parma (19 goals + assists from wing or AM). Someone said he's not as good as our academy players... Well maybe, but no midfielder in our academy has a record anything like that.

In his season for Palma he ran the second highest distance of any player in the league so he clearly has workrate. The article also talks about his "deadly change of pace". It's always a gamble when a player flops at a club but he was only 20 last year and still managed 7 G+A in a top league. Would be intrigued if we went for him.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Reading a lot of conflicting stuff about Kulusevski here and elsewhere. It's clear that he's flopped to some degree at Juve and so he'll be available for significantly less than they paid for him, maybe around £20- 25m.

This article gives an interesting profile on him though. Was prolific as a midfielder in the Italian U23 league for Atalanta - 17 goals in 22 matches when he was 16 for example. Voted player of the tournament at 18 in the same youth league. He then broke through and continued that form in Serie A as a 19 year old with Parma (19 goals + assists from wing or AM). Someone said he's not as good as our academy players... Well maybe, but no midfielder in our academy has a record anything like that.

In his season for Palma he ran the second highest distance of any player in the league so he clearly has workrate. The article also talks about his "deadly change of pace". It's always a gamble when a player flops at a club but he was only 20 last year and still managed 7 G+A in a top league. Would be intrigued if we went for him.

No offence but after reading this I am still not sure as to what he is. He’s a goal scoring midfielder but isn’t trusted to play in midfield at Juve. Not really a winger either. Personally, I’d go for Raphina or St Maximim. One of them will get relegated and will go for cheap imo.

REWB

I know that YouTube lies, but he looks quality on YouTube. Wouldn't be against this one if it happens
What are you talking about? He looks no better than Ødegaard on youtube, maybe even a bit worse:
Gives the ball away too much when under any sort of pressure. Youtube in general doesnt tell us much anyway. Maybe its his off the ball movement that Edu and the boys think will help us...I dont know. But he doesnt pass the youtube test thats for sure.

This is most probably agent talk, dont think we are interested.

Barry

No offence but after reading this I am still not sure as to what he is. He’s a goal scoring midfielder but isn’t trusted to play in midfield at Juve. Not really a winger either. Personally, I’d go for Raphina or St Maximim. One of them will get relegated and will go for cheap imo.
The fact he's changed positions doesn't worry me at all. Most young players get moved around - look at Saka, ESR, Ramsey (also Henry & Van Persie).

My point really was that he has been a prolific goal scorer at all levels through his career to date. One so-so season with Juve at age 20 shouldn't be a reason to write him off. Take your point on Raphina though (and the other options - Hlozek would be my pick, Neto maybe...). This guy could be the bargain though

Barry

What are you talking about? He looks no better than Ødegaard on youtube, maybe even a bit worse:
Gives the ball away too much when under any sort of pressure. Youtube in general doesnt tell us much anyway. Maybe its his off the ball movement that Edu and the boys think will help us...I dont know. But he doesnt pass the youtube test thats for sure.

This is most probably agent talk, dont think we are interested.
I watched his general highlights and he looks tricky and skillful. The match comps are good because you get a much better idea of the bad things players do as well as the good... Obviously depends on the match you choose though. He looks more direct than Ødegaard and scored a great goal in one of those vids tbf. He does look a bit slow maybe though

REWB

I watched his general highlights and he looks tricky and skillful. The match comps are good because you get a much better idea of the bad things players do as well as the good... Obviously depends on the match you choose though. He looks more direct than Ødegaard and scored a great goal in one of those vids tbf. He does look a bit slow maybe though
yeah thats true, I forgot how trash Ødegaard is. He looks a better goal threat and a little better at making a final pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom