• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 14 (Nov 30-Dec 2)

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Recent memory of these Merseyside derbies are them being pretty s**t games. This feels like a particularly bad loss for Everton

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Villa fought well even with today loss they still made good start with Gerrard.
I’m wondering if it’s the new manager bounce or whether he’s made that much of an impact so soon. We’re beginning to see more of Buendia’s touches too.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Next Everton manager.

l-intro-1612738711.jpg

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I’m wondering if it’s the new manager bounce or whether he’s made that much of an impact so soon. We’re beginning to see more of Buendia’s touches too.
That remain to be seen after like 6 games but Gerrard good manager i think he'll do well at villa

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Liverpool are annoying effective. The away sides have done well tonight. I hope we follow suit.
We've got the hardest assignment of all the games played and we're the weakest side of the bunch, so anything will be a result tbh. I'd take a promising draw right now and move on if offered.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The top 3 teams won away. No competition for them.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Derby matches are traditionally a draw. Tight affairs. Pool winning 4-1 shows how poor Everton are.

Top Bottom