• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 2nd December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
You have to say...

x360

...they do have great fans, and not ones we could all happily take a sledgehammer too.

WE GOTTA BEAT THESE SONS OF *****ES!!!!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Everton have looked awful for ages now, will be disappointed to not win there.

Would take a point here though, even though I think we can win tonight.

We should be 4th by Monday, at the very least.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

We’ll be 1/2-0 by the half again I feel. Can see the crowd sucking the life out these young lads. Ronaldo will get one, and likely Bruno, Ramsdale will be busy but smiling again as we get battered.

Quote me later.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
2 years of Mikel and his process. He’s had the time, got his players . . . it’s time to deliver.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The most likely scenario here is that we outplay them early, take our foot off the gas and then the Atkinson and Arteta's cowardice collaborate for a defeat. I hope but don't expect to be wrong.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Out with Kalvin Philips tonight for his birthday, got a few places booked so looking forward to it. Means I’ll be missing this game though.

Camus

Trusted ⭐
1 win in 15 years in the league has conditioned me to expect nothing from games at Old Trafford, even though it's the ground I most like to see us win at.

Even last year when we won it was a pretty terrible game, Willian hit the bar and Partey had a decent game. But if not for the Auba pen it was destined to be a dreadful 0-0. Can see the same thing happening tonight. Just by the law of average United haven't won at home since September, have lost their last 3 (or is it 2?) at home, so I can't see that stretching to another game. Carrick wont want to end on a lose, Arteta will be happy to come away with a point at an away ground like OT and still have parity for the top 4 race. Hope I'm wrong, I'd be pleasantly surprised if either team actually went for it and we got a proper game like we used to during both our pomp's.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Arteta will park the bus and hope United forwards will have a bad day. I don't expect us to create more than 1 chance today, even that is unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom