• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Eddie Nket14h: Answering The 📞 From England

mirrorstares

Good for him, he got fooled by Arteta and wasted another half a year of development. His potential is nowhere that high to keep making such mistakes

Pop Tart

Established Member
Don't rate him, never have though it is frustrating seeing how arteta will keep giving laca and auba chance after chance to not score.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Should’ve taken that £25M bid from West Ham.

That said, he improves them and would’ve potentially made them a bigger threat.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I guess the club were probably trying to preserve his value for selling him on in the future. Don't blame the club for trying, don't blame Eddie for rejecting it. It's not really in his best interest.

We've got Martinelli and Balogun as prospects. I think Eddie's at the stage where he needs to maybe drop down a level from Arsenal and play week in week out.

Brighton would be a good move I think.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Eddie should reject the deal, he's not making it here...if he wants a Premiership career though, he needs to go to the Championship for a bit, ne needs to refine his game...don't think he's good enough for any Prem team right now, he will only be a bench option at best.

Edu and Arteta turning down that £15 million bid a while ago, absolutely terrible by them.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Eddie should reject the deal, he's not making it here...if he wants a Premiership career though, he needs to go to the Championship for a bit, ne needs to refine his game...don't think he's good enough for any Prem team right now, he will only be a bench option at best.

Edu and Arteta turning down that £15 million bid a while ago, absolutely terrible by them.
There are worse forwards than Edie already in the PL, but I do agree that a year in the Championship could benefit him in the long run. The last time we saw him he looked decent, it's definitely PL quality, just remains to be seen if it's lower or upper table team

Tom Mix

It's not working for us and it's not working for him. Should have sold him but can't blame him waiting to go on a free now.

He can make a career for himself in the Premiership so good luck.

Rattata

He impressed in pre-season and in his cup games. Time to give him a final chance. Not like we have any other options.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom