• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Benjamin The White šŸ“

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ā­
Hit some beautiful passes but other than that.. poor. His clearance for the equaliser was horrific. It was at such a crucial time in the game too- it changed the whole feeling in the stadium.

Playing him in midfield is something we should consider. Particularly with Saliba coming back. He can be our Declan Rice potentially.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Just an expensive domestic Mustafi.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Hit some beautiful passes but other than that.. poor. His clearance for the equaliser was horrific. It was at such a crucial time in the game too- it changed the whole feeling in the stadium.

Playing him in midfield is something we should consider. Particularly with Saliba coming back. He can be our Declan Rice potentially.
Saliba isn't coming back. He'll be celebrating with Mbappe at Madrid in 3 years when they lift the CL and we still haven't gotten back into Europe.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
The clearance was poor and was major for utd first goal. Still people who saying we should drop him because of that are over doing it. White is vital for our build him he rarely make mistakes today if today was mistake this is first mistake in last 10 matchdays.

Paperino

Itā€™s Timo Time

The clearance was poor and was major for utd first goal. Still people who saying we should drop him because of that are over doing it. White is vital for our build him he rarely make mistakes today if today was mistake this is first mistake in last 10 matchdays.

This is not true. Dont understand why you defend this guy with your life. He is a Maguire that can pass the ball.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy šŸ†
Trusted ā­
It's not his first mistake in 10 games. The others just haven't been punished.
What mistakes he done? Don't seem to remember the one against Burnley maybe? I'm talking about major mistakes that leading to goal scoring chance.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted šŸ”»
What mistakes he done? Don't seem to remember the one against Burnley maybe? I'm talking about major mistakes that leading to goal scoring chance.
I can't recall specifically but there was one game fir example where a better player might have punished us. Iirc, there were about three games where he made mistakes that came to nothing and it got glossed over

Paperino

Itā€™s Timo Time

Almost gave away a penalty against Sp**s with a silly challenge for example but we had some luck there.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Very good passer on the ball. Poor defender. But I rather have him than a good defender because our CBS has most of the ball and you need hood players with our style. We will concede more than goals.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Pretty English white boy with trendy tatts, have you lot rubbing one off like he's the next John Terry, guy is a complete liability, Arteta vanity project to try and "Prove" he knows talent, a shame a real talent like Saliba had to be sacrificed in the process.

Top Bottom