• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Manchester United 3 - 2 Arsenal | Thursday 2nd December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Amazon Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Starting Elneny was criminal by the way. Surely you play Sambi or AMN. Was absolutely useless for both goals. Didn't get close to Fred for the 1st and completely misjudged where the pass would go for the 2nd. He really should be blocking that

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I understand arguing, it's the beauty of football.

But some people on here, seem to only want to fight with others and nothing else :lol:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Terrible managing and a number of players really let us down. Nuno, Mo, Auba, and Ode were really poor. Martinelli played pretty decent despite fluffing the best chance of the day. I don’t know how Arteta kept Mo and Auba in there or why he even played Mo in the first place.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Starting Elneny was criminal by the way. Surely you play Sambi or AMN. Was absolutely useless for both goals. Didn't get close to Fred for the 1st and completely misjudged where the pass would go for the 2nd. He really should be blocking that
I really have an issue with Arteta starting him. What has he done over the last say 6 months to get a start against ManU away? Either play Sambi or AMN. What will they think seeing Elneny getting a chance to play? What signal does that send?

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Hardly a meltdown. Just enjoying you being proven delusional with immediate effect. Some of us know what success feels like so haven't the stomach for this. I'm sure the litany of participation trophies in your unfurnished basement apartment exempts you from bring upset by our failings.
You have proven absolutely nothing though. lol
Its obvious from your post that you are reaching & desperately trying to claw back some non existent kudos on here because we lost a game of football at Old Trafford ffs
its laughable.

Would you kindly please leave my unfurnished basement alone though, Im trying to go minimalist & declutter😎

Farzad Stoned

I really have an issue with Arteta starting him. What has he done over the last say 6 months to get a start against ManU away? Either play Sambi or AMN. What will they think seeing Elneny getting a chance to play? What signal does that send?
Exactly it sends a message to everyone we want to play Mourinho park the bus 2.0 all match. Then why is he on when we go 2-1 down, mind boggling

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
There has been quite a few seasons, I have seen Arsenal have a poor away record, but still get Champions League football.

2005/2006...seemed like we were always losing away, still got Top Four.

2013/2014...got slapped up by every big team on the road, still pretty easily made 4th.

We absolutely can still get 4th this season, we have a good team.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Leicester, Sp**s, villa, are bottom half teams???
Villa is 13th, Sp**s had to sack their manager and Leicester sitting at 10th. The Leicester game was hilarious because that was the jammiest win I’ve ever seen.

Artetasexuals are funny.

Baki

Loves Anime Hates Mikel
Yes we were better team for 90 minutes. We just gift them a win because of stupidity of manager in 1sh half and players at 2nd half. very frustrating.
We were not the better team. We played like cowards because we have a cowardly manager. We were lucky the score line was 3-2.

Farzad Stoned

There has been quite a few seasons, I have seen Arsenal have a poor away record, but still get Champions League football.

2013/2014...got slapped up by every big team on the road, still pretty easily made 4th.

We do if Arteta starts putting out better lineups. This team was set up to fail, and he stuck with Auba way too long. Should of given Pepe a run out. I thought his lineups and subs were poor last year today he had a nightmare

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Riou trying to give the forum a pep talk

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Let's hope that we get there, but tonight isn't funny. I am so pissed as I think ManU really is there to be had and if Arteta was just a bit braver. Instead of playing Mo play Sambi or AMN. Bench Auba and have Laca win top. At least he can score a goal here and there. Then we lose on a ****ing penalty to that mega **** Ronaldo and posters here rejoice! I am royally pissed! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom