• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Everton 2-1 Arsenal | Monday 6th December | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

That was a very poor performance against the worst united team since LVG. Truly horrible. I'd take a thrashing from Liverpool or city over that that performance any day of the week. We seemed to drop 20 yards back after scoring each of our goals.

Everton are in poor form currently. Evertonians wants Rafa's head on a pike. Should be winning this easily but I think we'll take an early lead and the rise out the storm the rest of the game similar to the Leicester game.

Everton has been dire. I don't want to see that trademark cautious football. Let's go for the jugular.

Screenshot-20211203-110509.png

Screenshot-20211203-110529.png

Screenshot-20211203-110553.png

Screenshot-20211203-110657.png

Think Arteta will have to drop Auba. It's just criminal man management to continue playing him and letting take all the flak. This was one of wenger's best strength. He was extremely good at taking out his players from the firing line and taking the bullet for them.

Push Martinelli forward and play Laca behind him. But I don't think that would happen.
Screenshot-20211203-111752.png

Think Lokonga will take his place beside Partey in midfield or we might see Tierney back for this.

Prediction: A drab, boring win

Everton 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

@Oxeki my lad, I hope you can forgive my little hissy fit in connection with one of the earlier threads! But God help you if we don't beat Everton now! ;)

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@Oxeki starting the threads again we'll probably win this. But it'll take Pickford to trip over and a deflection to creep in for a 1-0 victory with a low xG. Arteta luck.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Due a win against these lot. They look really poor right now so we've got to get the 3 points.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Should win but i don't trust players because of inexperience and manager because he like to make us suffer for no reason. We need to win before back to back home games we could go to another good run Tierney and Laca need to start here the rest of team will stay the same i hope Partey sort his s**t out because I'm tempted to drop him but the replacements are not great i want Martinelli keep his place our offensive game with him against utd was very good everytime we go forward we were dangerous.

Ramsdale
Tomi White Gab Tierney
Partey Lokonga
Saka ESR Martinelli
Laca

We capable scoring more than 2 here it depends on mikel.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Everton are on edge players off form fans angry and the club on big pressure yes charity fc might help but we have to take advantage for once and give them confidence

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

At least Everton fans have cojones.

Would this ever happen to Josh or Stan? The best our fans can do is a silent protest.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Had a bad feeling before the Utd game and have a bad feeling about this too.

I can easily see another loss here unless we show some real character and fight.

0712F492-B2F2-4517-84B2-9CE9068FA08E.jpeg

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
So let me get this straight, since the beginning of October:

Man Utd - Everton 1-1
Everton - West Ham United 0-1
Everton - Watford 2-5
Wolves - Everton 2-1
Everton - Sp**s 0-0
Man City - Everton 3-0
Brentford - Everton 1-0
Everton - Liverpool 1-4