• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang: Auba And Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Coming to the end of his career, and it shows. Ideally we'd get in a striker in January, but that is a tall order.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We have 4 different strikers and none of them is gonna score 10 league goals this season, makes you wonder.
Sad but that true non of them currently can score regularly auba is close to wash up laca is frustrating and won't score regularly.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
I know people complain about poor service, but I rarely see any moments where I think somebody isn't playing him, he doesn't make himself available much, like last night the final 20 minutes when we were around their box he'd be out of position standing on the left flank instead of making it so someone could play one-twos off him from the middle, and there was a moment (Unless I misremember) where Tavares got the ball on a counter-attack and I could tell he wanted to play it through to Auba but instead of making a run past the defense he ran sideways making himself unavailable, I don't understand what he's doing.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I know people complain about poor service, but I rarely see any moments where I think somebody isn't playing him, he doesn't make himself available much, like last night the final 20 minutes when we were around their box he'd be out of position standing on the left flank instead of making it so someone could play one-twos off him from the middle, and there was a moment (Unless I misremember) where Tavares got the ball on a counter-attack and I could tell he wanted to play it through to Auba but instead of making a run past the defense he ran sideways making himself unavailable, I don't understand what he's doing.
The service won't come if he don't move he simply don't move the one he tried to move white easily found him other than that i don't remember he make attempt to create space for himself auba always been box striker that can move behind the defense but currently he doing non of that

Nyctophobia

Established Member
The service won't come if he don't move he simply don't move the one he tried to move white easily found him other than that i don't remember he make attempt to create space for himself auba always been box striker that can move behind the defense but currently he doing non of that
Yeah, looks like he doesn't want the ball and can't wait to get rid of it when he has it.

I can't really think of any excuses for him at this point, he's been playing poorly for too long, tends to do well pressing at the start of the game, but when we're attacking he goes missing a lot.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yeah, looks like he doesn't want the ball and can't wait to get rid of it when he has it.

I can't really think of any excuses for him at this point, he's been playing poorly for too long, tends to do well pressing at the start of the game, but when we're attacking he goes missing a lot.
There no excuse for him he simply been not good for 1 year now and getting worse by missing chances he usually score from 2-3 yards out

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
I can’t be mad at him when we don’t even put one through ball in for him to run at he’s just pressuring defenders all game something he’s not good at and is always playing so deep.
May not have been clear & easy but he was put through a couple of times tbf. His decision making or shots were not good enough.
As said Ronaldo impacted the game Auba did not.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
I can’t be mad at him when we don’t even put one through ball in for him to run at he’s just pressuring defenders all game something he’s not good at and is always playing so deep.
But he doesn't really make the runs in order to get the through balls anymore. Seen so many instances where he can make a run and he doesn't. Its a problem for the whole front line though.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Sad but that true non of them currently can score regularly auba is close to wash up laca is frustrating and won't score regularly.
But I wrote 10 league goals, not 25.
Pretty telling that Arteta can't even make any striker to score 0,25 goals a game.
Hopefully he will be given 100m to buy his boy DCL who scored 15 league goals once, he's definettly gonna solve our attacking problems!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Pretty telling that Arteta can't even make any striker to score 0,25 goals a game.
Hopefully he will be given 100m to buy his boy DCL who scored 15 league goals once, he's definettly gonna solve our attacking problems!
We create 15 chances a game yesterday we got 17 shots not Arteta fault that auba missing from 2 yards lol Arteta has his fault but putting everything at him is so funny from this fanbase really.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
DCL may go for some of the crosses so he could do ok-ish, Auba is just scared that the ball could hit him in the head so he doesn't even bother, money is gonna be on his bank account either way

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
DCL may go for some of the crosses so he could do ok-ish, Auba is just scared that the ball could hit him in the head so he doesn't even bother, money is gonna be on his bank account either way
There reason why targeting guys like DCL And Vlahovic they players that fit the current system and they upcoming good strikers not only good in air but can hold up play and press from upfront. The exact opposite of Auba

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
We create 15 chances a game yesterday we got 17 shots not Arteta fault that auba missing from 2 yards lol Arteta has his fault but putting everything at him is so funny from this fanbase really.
Exactly anyone who blames the manager for the defeat yesterday knows nothing about football.
We went to Old Trafford & had 55% of the ball and lots of good situations. Players have to take their responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom