• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang: Auba And Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Partey, Auba, Nuno, Mo, and Ofe were all pretty poor. The team was set up to fail but it also doesn’t excuse some players that were shockingly below par. When you start Mo you basically are telling your team and everyone else you want to play Jose ball

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Think he has hit a little mental wall/decline to be honest, but...

skysports-pierre-emerick-aubameyang_5603166.jpg

...his numbers aren't that far off, his elite form of 2018-2020...think he was overperforming for the team at that point, which we shouldn't forget.

Still feel he can do something big this season, don't rule out a "Last Dance" end of season for Auba.
Fair point Im certainly not gonna throw any hate on Auba just pointing out that he had a poor game yesterday & hasnt been at his best.

I hope our skipper hits the heights again for a final hurrah, It would be great to see👍. However i think its fair to say both Auba & Laca are perhaps on the downward curve & that we have seen the best of them?

Our other options at the moment are really raw & unproven young strikers. I think this team is already 'young enough' so we really need Auba/Laca & other more experienced players to do the business & lead.

I think Auba being captain makes it extra tricky to 'rest him' & even if we did im not sure we have an answer at the moment tbh.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
KSE spent $5bn on a stadium for a team they had to move halfway across the United States but they can’t get us a striker with technical ability and intelligence?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Fair point Im certainly not gonna throw any hate on Auba just pointing out that he had a poor game yesterday & hasnt been at his best.

I hope our skipper hits the heights again for a final hurrah, It would be great to see👍. However i think its fair to say both Auba & Laca are perhaps on the downward curve & that we have seen the best of them?

Our other options at the moment are really raw & unproven young strikers. I think this team is already 'young enough' so we really need Auba/Laca & other more experienced players to do the business & lead.

I think Auba being captain makes it extra tricky to 'rest him' & even if we did im not sure we have an answer at the moment tbh.

We will definitely get a new starting striker next summer...just hope we can at least get someone mobile, don't want to watch Mikel's football with a slow target man.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
KSE spent $5bn on a stadium for a team they had to move halfway across the United States but they can’t get us a striker with technical ability and intelligence?
They trust their football people to do that. I have zero love for the Kroenkes but they've outlaid nearly 200m on Lacazette, Auba and Pepe as well as almost 100m for Partey and White. Nearly 300m spent for players who don't perform. How is that their fault other than placing faith in the wrong people to run the club? That's not a lack of spending, it's a lack of knowledge that they're being robbed.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
We will definitely get a new starting striker next summer...just hope we can at least get someone mobile, don't want to watch Mikel's football with a slow target man.
Yeah someone in the Lukaku mould would be nice. Obviously we aint gonna get that level of quality though.
Thing is we are relying on Auba & Laca get us through this season & I dont think any are quite what we need tbh.
If auba is still not near his best & we can find a suitable replacement, we may consider letting them both leave?

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

@GDeep™ claiming to be right after Auba has consistently scored goals for us since he joined until a trainwreck of a manager joined and Aubameyang reached 32 years old. What a clown. :clown:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I have seen that Ronaldo post that was "liked" by Auba.

Most likely one of the agents who handles various footballer's social media forgot to switch accounts, like when Martinelli popped up on Bruno's insta...don't be reading too much into that, imo.

Wouldn't even be surprised if it was Pierre's mad brother who did it, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom