• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Everton 2-1 Arsenal | Monday 6th December | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

That was a very poor performance against the worst united team since LVG. Truly horrible. I'd take a thrashing from Liverpool or city over that that performance any day of the week. We seemed to drop 20 yards back after scoring each of our goals.

Everton are in poor form currently. Evertonians wants Rafa's head on a pike. Should be winning this easily but I think we'll take an early lead and the rise out the storm the rest of the game similar to the Leicester game.

Everton has been dire. I don't want to see that trademark cautious football. Let's go for the jugular.

Screenshot-20211203-110509.png

Screenshot-20211203-110529.png

Screenshot-20211203-110553.png

Screenshot-20211203-110657.png

Think Arteta will have to drop Auba. It's just criminal man management to continue playing him and letting take all the flak. This was one of wenger's best strength. He was extremely good at taking out his players from the firing line and taking the bullet for them.

Push Martinelli forward and play Laca behind him. But I don't think that would happen.
Screenshot-20211203-111752.png

Think Lokonga will take his place beside Partey in midfield or we might see Tierney back for this.

Prediction: A drab, boring win

Everton 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
@GDeep™ What’s with the doom ffs? Man Utd are **** apparently, West Ham are losing every week and we’re not even halfway through the season. Why are you acting like losing the other night ended our hopes of 4th? 🤪

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If we are serious about Champions League this season, we need to be going into that match v City in January with 6 league wins in a row...that's very doable, with our fixtures.
It would be nice, but the table will tell us whether we can be serious about 4th when we get to the City game in January.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I never knew the fallout after the Man Utd loss could be this bad. It’s like many thought we were much better than we were 😭

Eyes on the prize, minges!

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I never knew the fallout after the Man Utd loss could be this bad. It’s like many thought we were much better than we were 😭

If we get top four me and Jury will pop em Don Perignons

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

You surprised? It's quite normal here but i understand i hate losing against manutd specially our record against them was good since 2018.

GDeep™

League is very weak
@GDeep™ What’s with the doom ffs? Man Utd are **** apparently, West Ham are losing every week and we’re not even halfway through the season. Why are you acting like losing the other night ended our hopes of 4th? 🤪
I don’t think our hopes have ended, but you have to win games likes this. Utd were there for the taking.

We are definitely finishing top 5 either way, a big win here or there and we can sneak top 4, Thursday was a chance.

GDeep™

League is very weak
You surprised? It's quite normal here but i understand i hate losing against manutd specially our record against them was good since 2018.
How much are Arsenal paying you? We’ve lost every big game this season, conceded 3/4 in all of them too.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We've lost 5 games by early December. How many more can we afford to lose baring in mind we still have to play the top 3 again and go to WHL for the next NLD. And I doubt we go unbeaten in every other game either. Can we really afford to lose 10 games and finish top 4, I doubt it, I mean it's not impossible but you wouldn't want to be losing more than 8 tbh. Basically Arteta is gonna actually have to get a result in some of these big games, we can't keep excusing him.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I don’t think our hopes have ended, but you have to win games likes this. Utd were there for the taking.

We are definitely finishing top 5 either way, a big win here or there and we can sneak top 4, Thursday was a chance.
But you really don’t have to win games like that. That’s just a cliche. Nobody had that down as a ‘must win’ at the start to get 4th, so why is it now?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Next 6 games until we play Man City new years day are a great opportunity to collect points.

Our labored attacking play continues to be a cause of great concern, and has been the entire season.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
We've lost 5 games by early December. How many more can we afford to lose baring in mind we still have to play the top 3 again and go to WHL for the next NLD. And I doubt we go unbeaten in every other game either. Can we really afford to lose 10 games and finish top 4, I doubt it, I mean it's not impossible but you wouldn't want to be losing more than 8 tbh. Basically Arteta is gonna actually have to get a result in some of these big games, we can't keep excusing him.

All free hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom