• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 15 (Dec 4-6)

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
IRONS!!!! That was one of those win/win/win games where any result was sweet. Beautiful stuff. Moyes is having the last laugh over Man Utd. We’re better than them so we need to show it when we meet.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I've said it before, Chelsea is not a better footballing side than city and Liverpool. These tnings tend to play out over the course of a season. They just can't win the league. They're not good enough. But they're the third best side in tbe league, so will finish 3rd by considerable distance.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
IMG-20211204-WA0017.jpg

Gunnerineverylife

Top 4 defo gone I feel. Hope we implode if thats the case. The sooner Arteta is gone the better
We will go on a streak again i feel...arteta is going to be the turd that just wont flush

The question is if he is gone who are we going to get? Potter?Just does not fill me with hopes

REWB

We will go on a streak again i feel...arteta is going to be the turd that just wont flush

The question is if he is gone who are we going to get? Potter?Just does not fill me with hopes

lol what????? going on a streak again will literally mean have a great chance of getting top 4/6?? with this team? Mate Arteta would deserve more of a statue instead of a sacking.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So far Wolves doing acceptable job keeping Liverpool with only 4 shot all not on target.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Great atmosphere at St James' tbf, starting to play a bit now they've went 1 up.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Don't know what the **** happened to Moyes that turned him from laughingstock to casually beating both Liverpool and Chelsea. What have they been feeding him over there?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Don't know what the **** happened to Moyes that turned him from laughingstock to casually beating both Liverpool and Chelsea. What have they been feeding him over there?
His experience at manutd maybe he always been above average manager Everton with him were always competitive.

Top Bottom