• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 15 (Dec 4-6)

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I think LFC or City are better squads but Tuchel has performed tremendously so far.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Don't know what the **** happened to Moyes that turned him from laughingstock to casually beating both Liverpool and Chelsea. What have they been feeding him over there?

His experience at manutd maybe he always been above average manager Everton with him were always competitive.
Moyes is a proper coach. He can set up his teams and they have scouted well over a couple of years now. He just got the ManU job at the wrong time. A bit like Emery with us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think LFC or City are better squads but Tuchel has performed tremendously so far.
Tuchel is playing with formation that suit his Chelsea players he never been manager that play 343 he done amazing job to balance it up still Chelsea has class squad but Chelsea will sack him if they didn't win PL that how Abra roll

mirrorstares

Saudi FC won but they will have a nightmare schedule for a while now so lets hope the stay among the last 3.
Seems PL teams want to use them as an excuse to not give more money to Championship teams, if that's the case I hope they survive.

Papa Wonga

Established Member
Different breed of mentality this city team have, unreal.

If that was us, we'd go 1-0 up, step off the gas, have no shots on target for rest of game and concede 92nd minute.

Or we'd be nervy for last 80 minutes.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom