• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 15 (Dec 4-6)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
So you wanted both ffs? I didn’t want either, I wanted Maddison.
I wanted Ødegaard at the start of the summer, but I would've taken Buendia once the stories about Ode wanting to stay and prove himself in Madrid starting breaking.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Daka looking incredible for Leicester whilst we have Auba running around with his willy out.

Sick of it.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Martinez taunting Leicester players just to lose the ball 5 seconds later. Clown.
Top keeper but needs to stop this circus stuff

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Nice but these are hollow gestures i can't stand. Too little, too ****ing late.
I have avoided reading about this case but did just now. Just too sad to put in words. Put the father and step mother in jail for life and let the boy rest in peace.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
We’ll get 5th. It’ll be a battle with Sp**s.

West Ham can’t keep up this form, so top 6 is a guarantee really.
Hardly a guarantee but top 6 has always been the realistic aim atm.
Sp**s have been above us for 5 years & have employed a 'Super Coach'
Leicester usually had the upperhand over us since they were title winners when Arsène was here.
West Ham on paper should not finish above us but have an experienced very well drilled functional team& managed to last season punching above their weight we need them to fall away.
Everton have spent half a billion to finish halfway.
Wolves are getting back on track after a dip & had 2 very good finishes under nuno so should be top half again.
All teams have a number of quality players

League is way harder than it has ever been 😳
People didnt realise this under late years Arsène.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I have avoided reading about this case but did just now. Just too sad to put in words. Put the father and step mother in jail for life and let the boy rest in peace.
The school, child authorities etc, missed the abuse despite the grandmother and uncle telling them many times the boy is being abused. Hope they are under scrutiny too.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Hardly a guarantee but top 6 has always been the realistic aim atm.
Sp**s have been above us for 5 years & have employed a 'Super Coach'
Leicester usually had the upperhand over us since they were title winners when Arsène was here.
West Ham on paper should not finish above us but have an experienced very well drilled functional team& managed to last season punching above their weight we need them to fall away.
Everton have spent half a billion to finish halfway.
Wolves are getting back on track after a dip & had 2 very good finishes under nuno so should be top half again.
All teams have a number of quality players

League is way harder than it has ever been 😳
People didnt realise this under late years Arsène.
We’ve spent too, since Wenger left I think only Utd have spent more, in Europe. Player for player, our squad is the best outside the top 4.

Top Bottom