• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Aston La Vista To The Title?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I actually wouldn't rule us out finishing as low as 7th, but the Artetasexuals will still regard it as progress.

If it's good enough for Ian Wright (who has actually down something for the club, rather than just complain about the club on an internet forum) then it's good enough for me!

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

If it's good enough for Ian Wright (who has actually down something for the club, rather than just complain about the club on an internet forum) then it's good enough for me!

What about Thierry Henry?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
All our rivals having proper managers now, Arsenal starting to slide down the table and now Xhaka is back.

You guys only get Christmas ruined...this is also my birthday month, ffs :lol:

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Apparently (according to Rory), Klopp told Origi before sending him on yesterday "Go on and be Divock", meaning just go and be yourself, do what you do. Also Klopp's nickname for Origi is "The Legend".

That's man management - giving every man what he needs to perform.

I then I think back to our sideline puppeteer and 😭

I imagine Tet's nickname for El-Neny is "King Tut".

Nothing to do with both of them being Egyptians but because both are, for all intents & purposes, dead 🤣

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

All our rivals having proper managers now, Arsenal starting to slide down the table and now Xhaka is back.

You guys only get Christmas ruined...this is also my birthday month, ffs :lol:

Generally, I'd sympathize with you.

However, throughout this year you've posted several clangers that, while in jest & in the spirit of good banter, makes me think the only thing you should get in your stocking this year is a second-hand gameboy.

GunnerShy

He is so far below Pep, Tuchel, Klopp, Conte as a manager that it's embarassing. We need to go out and find a real manager. I think we are in a similar position to Chelsea under Lampard. There's a good squad of players. Bringing in a competent manager will make a massive difference. I don't see us making top 6. And that, after more than two seasons and large investment has to be time to depart with MA.

mirrorstares

Table is crazy atm, couple of mistakes and we will start talking about being below 10th again easily.

And then we have 2nd half of the season, ending with teams that will probably fight for stuff like Newcastle, Leeds, United and West Ham and without a string of easy games to get winning momentum from. And of course, all those unconvincing wins we got? those teams will be most likely settled with a better manager and better football when we face them again.

Scary stuff.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom