• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Partey hasn’t been good though :lol:
If anybody needs Jacka back it’s him. It’s still our best CM pairing to date unfortunately for some of you.

I’m rooting for Sambi and AMN all the way btw but it is what it is.

Partey has been so crap I actually wouldn’t be surprised if he lost his place with everybody fit eventually. He knows he’s been bumcheeks as well, always apologising.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Very likely in the Squad on Monday.

A few weeks ago we were at *Aiming to start training again in january/early january.*

mirrorstares

Don't understand who on this forum can still be view Xhaka as a solution to any of our problems, unless it is getting Arteta fired sooner.

After seeing this post I have to take the L and apologize to the forum

I wrongly though Xhaka was our best and most important midfielder, but under this new perspective it's no longer true. If he manages to get Arteta fired sooner, he's the most important player of this Arsenal era.

Whoever gets Arteta sacked will end up deserving a statue in the Emirates at this point.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Jacka will never be the solution and there’s a reason why he finds himself back into the team, despite single handedly throwing the game at times.

Even post Partey he’s still one of half of the best midfield we got. That is a problem within itself and a lot of you should really be taking your fury upstairs. They spent 100 mil on our back line and extended this guy instead.

Macho

Dusted 🔻

Imagine this process were forced to trust by gunpoint is led by guys who got their heads together and said, “you know what? it’s impossible to upgrade this guy let’s extend him”.

Most of you deserve this icl. See you all in the testimonial match day thread.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Even post Partey he’s still one of half of the best midfield we got. That is a problem within itself and a lot of you should really be taking your fury upstairs. They spent 100 mil on our back line and extended this guy instead.
Question:

Then why do you want to upgrade on Xhaka and not clean up the rest of the midfield?

:shivering:

blrgooner

Established Member
Don't understand who on this forum can still be view Xhaka as a solution to any of our problems, unless it is getting Arteta fired sooner. Playing Xhaka is one of the main reservations I have with Arteta myself. It clearly shows that he has blindspots and doesn't really live by his "non-negotiables" himself when push comes to shove.

Think having not have him play for a while has raised his stock unfortunately. One can start imagining him being some kind of solution to poor play. Let's not forget that he started every game in our 0-3 start of the season. He wasn't to blame for all of it, but he sure was starting in all those games at one of the most important positions on the pitch.
Don`t think he is any kind of solution for anything. But I think he is probably our best midfielder. Partey has 1 in 4 good games(Though AM is ready with excuses for him all the time) and while Lokonga looks promising, he is not yet ready to start week in week out IMO (Its not fair to expect that from him either). So I think that we will improve with Xhaka in the team.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Don`t think he is any kind of solution for anything. But I think he is probably our best midfielder. Partey has 1 in 4 good games(Though AM is ready with excuses for him all the time) and while Lokonga looks promising, he is not yet ready to start week in week out IMO (Its not fair to expect that from him either). So I think that we will improve with Xhaka in the team.
Partey has 1 error directly leading to an opposition goal.
Xhaka has about 20 of what we shall call "moments of madness"

This may be what is foremost in peoples minds. Things will remain the same until Partey gets to maybe over 5 of these errors. We are all aware Xhaka can play well for the odd game or two and then take out a gun and shoot the referee in the next one. This will continue until the end of time. People still have hope things with Partey will improve. With Xhaka that hope is long, long gone. 😝

" I’m struggling to fathom the extent of Xhaka’s brainlessness." - Guardian live match update 13/12/2020

"64 min: Xhaka gave the ball away cheaply and then went in two-footed on Defour. Whether he won the ball or not is immaterial. A poor challenge, and after consulting with his linesman, Jon Moss reached for the red. What a lifeline for Burnley!" 22/01/2017

"Mari passes back to Leno, who decides against bashing clear and passes to Xhaka, six yards in front of him, instead. Xhaka, facing his own goal, plays a blind pass to his left, slapping the ball off the hip of the lurking Wood and into the net! That’s pure farce, and once again, Xhaka, sent off in the corresponding fixture at the Emirates, has made a royal show of himself against Burnley." 06/03/21

"GOAL! Arsenal 0-2 Sp**s (Kane, pen, 40)

If you like your challenges to be stupid, then Xhaka is your man. He dives and, ultimately, through Son in the box to give away the penalty. Kane steps up and sends the goalkeeper the wrong way. Xhaka is so stupid there." 01/09/2019

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Mikel and the club clearly love him and he’s their player.

I for one am a big fan. Dossers like Neves and Phillips are Btec versions of Granit with better PR.

Can’t wait to see our midfield improve when he’s back.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Mikel and the club clearly love him and he’s their player.

I for one am a big fan. Dossers like Neves and Phillips are Btec versions of Granit with better PR.

Can’t wait to see our midfield improve when he’s back.
It goes to show how people rating a player is usually a popularity contest. When you're new you get cut a lot of slack for example. I still remember the days people were acting like Lacazette was this elite striker even though he was struggling to get like 10 goals a season and was awfully unfit.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
We lost 3 out of 4 games with him starting this season. Yeah he is definitely going to turn things around for us. Oh wait! he has been starting for us for over 5 years stinking the place out. And still people think he is going to turn things around. So no use of rational arguments here I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom