• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

North_Bank_Gooner

Commander of the Coneboy Brigade
The club doesnt have the balls to sack this coneman, fraudteta is clearly failing the tests in getting out of being a midtable despite being handed millions for his non existant rebuild.
This is going to be a depressing season and artetasexuals are even worse than arteta himself

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
HIs plans seem to work sometimes as long as the other team are worse than us and dont want to use the midfield. Queue Gomes coming on and showing us what we're missing today. He seems unable to setup or coach the midfield to get the ball and move it centrally. Also seems unable to coach the team in how to maintain possession in dangerous areas... never mind actually make use of it in those areas.

I was hoping against my better judgement that he was sort of building something but we're back to the same performances as last season. Cant see him going anytime soon after surviving so many bad runs before. He has every advantage and realistically has nothing to show for it.

Pressure is really on him now and rightly so.

mirrorstares

Last season I recall saying I enjoyed like 4 or so games in the league. Games where even if our football was nowhere near this top club deserves it was both likeable and effective enough to say we played well.

This season, after being the biggest spenders in Europe in the transfer window, that number is 0 so far

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
The Pepe stuff is just ridiculous. We lack goals, he’s one of our best goal contributors over the past two seasons. These beefs he has with players and small **** syndrome attitude he projects does nothing but harm the team.

I hate him.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Inject it, really.
giphy.webp

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

This capitulation sums up the entirety of the Arteta era.

Craven tactics, mental gymastics & abysmal man management.

The time to get rid of him was the last international break. Now, we're stuck with him for the rest of the season.

This has been nothing short of shambolic.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
We will keep him and nothing will change. I'm all for giving managers time but frankly we've become a joke by hiring some assistant manager. He's had enough time and enough backing.

- The results are not good enough.
- Even more important, the overall play is not good enough. There is no signal that results will turn around with more time and backing. We're getting outplayed left, right and center vs. teams that have no right to do so. Emery got sacked for less.
- His people management is so bad it's off the charts.

Sacking isn't always the answer but in this case it is. We have no Europe either ffs, so we can't even say we have a busy schedule. Thanks for the memories but it's time to say goodbye.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
This is it. Arteta out, I can't support this bs anymore. This isn't even football.

Furthermore these players are dogshit too, clueless. Can't even control the ball on their proper foot, can't even set their bodies to make a turn or anything of this sort. Stop overrating this team, they're all ****

Mudi

Wow what a bad manager. Clueless in everything he does. Even if we would have won, the football is sooo bad that he needs to go.

Management needs to make a decision. Change quickly before we have another lost year. Bring a new manager who knows how to manage a team

mirrorstares

With the Nketiah miss and people not understanding this is a contact sport the excuses are ready

I guess it'd take the likes of a comprehensive 0-3 loss against Norwich to convince some of this people. They are successfully dragging this corpse to the point such scenario can actually happen

Latest posts+

Top Bottom