• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Everton 2-1 Arsenal | Monday 6th December | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

That was a very poor performance against the worst united team since LVG. Truly horrible. I'd take a thrashing from Liverpool or city over that that performance any day of the week. We seemed to drop 20 yards back after scoring each of our goals.

Everton are in poor form currently. Evertonians wants Rafa's head on a pike. Should be winning this easily but I think we'll take an early lead and the rise out the storm the rest of the game similar to the Leicester game.

Everton has been dire. I don't want to see that trademark cautious football. Let's go for the jugular.

Screenshot-20211203-110509.png

Screenshot-20211203-110529.png

Screenshot-20211203-110553.png

Screenshot-20211203-110657.png

Think Arteta will have to drop Auba. It's just criminal man management to continue playing him and letting take all the flak. This was one of wenger's best strength. He was extremely good at taking out his players from the firing line and taking the bullet for them.

Push Martinelli forward and play Laca behind him. But I don't think that would happen.
Screenshot-20211203-111752.png

Think Lokonga will take his place beside Partey in midfield or we might see Tierney back for this.

Prediction: A drab, boring win

Everton 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I switched it off after the winner...what did Auba ****ing do? :lol:

Tom Mix

Given the poverty of the opposition this is probably our worst defeat this season. Not just the result but the manner of it.

I know we lost it but when Everton equalised suddenly we started passing the ball and attacking for a few minutes and created stuff. Does that mean we were on orders to defend the 0-1 throughout the second half even though we looked jittery at the back?

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

In terms of the set up we missed ESR big time - in terms of the game, Arteta totally ****ed it at 1-0 with negative and in the case of Eddie completely stupid subs, time wasting tactics that only invited a **** Everton onto us and persisting with one, other and let alone both of Xhaka and Partey.

Absolute dogshit performance bar Tierney, Ode And Tomi.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
Why did Xhaka, who is just back from long term injury, looking knackered and on a yellow card, end up playing the full game
Because our stupid manager forgot we only have 3 subs. But he is going to blame Martinelli for injuring himself

Wiltord's left boot

We are just a very limited team. We are still expected to dominate games because of who we are but my god we lack quality.

Bring back Hleb, Rosicky and Fabregas days where nobody could get the ball of us!

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Arteta doesn’t know how to paradigm shift. He has his template and that’s it. Everything we do is just based on repetition. Imagine having just 10 attempts and 3 on target against a team like that.

When Auba plays bad because he doesnt get more than 2 chances - "We need Laca, he creates space for the team, he helps the the wingers by creating space, wow, Laca needs to start over Auba."

When Laca starts over Auba and doesnt get the ball, cant win headers, cant do **** - "OMG, Laca should never play for arsenal again"

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Look at Everton first wtf Partey is doing he look a horrible footballer seriously look he came here to earn cash and be not serious this was even worse than utd display.

Many alot of off form plsyers season still 15 games they better wake up because God help them from our fans if they keep that they already losing patience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom