• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Everton 2-1 Arsenal | Monday 6th December | KO: 20:00 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_everton-arsenal.png

That was a very poor performance against the worst united team since LVG. Truly horrible. I'd take a thrashing from Liverpool or city over that that performance any day of the week. We seemed to drop 20 yards back after scoring each of our goals.

Everton are in poor form currently. Evertonians wants Rafa's head on a pike. Should be winning this easily but I think we'll take an early lead and the rise out the storm the rest of the game similar to the Leicester game.

Everton has been dire. I don't want to see that trademark cautious football. Let's go for the jugular.

Screenshot-20211203-110509.png

Screenshot-20211203-110529.png

Screenshot-20211203-110553.png

Screenshot-20211203-110657.png

Think Arteta will have to drop Auba. It's just criminal man management to continue playing him and letting take all the flak. This was one of wenger's best strength. He was extremely good at taking out his players from the firing line and taking the bullet for them.

Push Martinelli forward and play Laca behind him. But I don't think that would happen.
Screenshot-20211203-111752.png

Think Lokonga will take his place beside Partey in midfield or we might see Tierney back for this.

Prediction: A drab, boring win

Everton 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

baccy_man

Established Member
It looked like we had stopped playing for most of the game and were just trying to defend a 1-0 lead, We still play the slow sideways passing and back passing game which is too slow and we end up getting ourselves in trouble all the time we can be such a frustrating team to watch at times.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Partey is an embarrassment. Guy's best game was in his first week of joining. Looks like a 19 year old just getting his first chances at this level
Partey had a much better first season but it it appears he’s been told to sit back, and as a result his natural game has been taken away. He’s not a DM that way, and now he looks very hesitant. Our whole team is all been fitted into very rigid boxes and as a result we have killed the natural expression that players have.

TriniGunner

Poor coaching 101:

Have your left back take a throw in to one of your midfielders and have that midfielder leave an acre of space behind him; meanwhile, your central defender is occupying the space that your right left back should be. Get this fraud out of Arsenal please.

Tom Mix

When Auba plays bad because he doesnt get more than 2 chances - "We need Laca, he creates space for the team, he helps the the wingers by creating space, wow, Laca needs to start over Auba."

When Laca starts over Auba and doesnt get the ball, cant win headers, cant do **** - "OMG, Laca should never play for arsenal again"
You may only be a "Member" but it's taken you five minutes to work out "the Spirit of AM". The grass is always greener.... let's all bark at the moon when it's cloudy....

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
? I’m pretty nice about our players I only dislike Xhaka and Auba. What u on about?
It’s every 2 mins tryna make Jokes about Pepe , Auba etc. Fair enough not rating them, but tryna run jokes on them every post is getting a bit tedious. You do you though bro.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This season we have great chance of European football next season but after the last 2 games I'm just losing hope we played against 2 low on confidence teams we gone ahead and make ourselves lose the game because of inability to manage the game and concede 5 goals that's just tell me the team just don't trust themselves and manager don't trust himself too. If this was Liverpool man city or even Chelsea they would have won both games so comfertably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom