• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mikel Arteta: Top Of The Klopps

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Lost more games than United and Sp**s both of which have had European games to contend with mid week.

Basically a full squad, his signings (he opted for White over a new striker), plenty of time on the training ground, no long travelling, there are no excuses for Arteta. He has to go.

tcahill

This is his team. Almost entirely his signings. We look no different to where we were when he started.

I don't care that we don't have a world class striker. We have Aubameyang, Laca and Martinelli, all very decent players.

I always said that I was happy with Arteta, inexperienced as he is, as long as it was clear that we were improving. We aren't.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Artetas plan to be so **** that when we’re less **** fans/the board think it’s progress has worked wonders for him have to give it to him.

Yeah, he filled the squad with a load of young players to protect himself as well. I honestly don't think he believes in building around young players, his comments about Cedric, Willian, Mari and Luiz proved that.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I've seen enough over the past couple of games to say that lessons haven't really been learnt and similar themes / flaws from the past couple of years are still rearing their ugly head. A number of them coming from the manager himself. Good fortune was probably papering over the cracks on our decent run previously.

There will be few managers of the quality we want who would be available now so I'd give Arteta the rest of the season. We'll improve on our 8th based finish because we have better players now.

Managers should be being sounded out now for their availability in summer though. Rodgers, Potter, whoever else.

I've had enough of this. A change needs to be made at seasons end. 2 years is enough time to imprint a style and philosophy on the team and it's just not showing.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

This is his team. Almost entirely his signings. We look no different to where we were when he started.

I don't care that we don't have a world class striker. We have Aubameyang, Laca and Martinelli, all very decent players.

I always said that I was happy with Arteta, inexperienced as he is, as long as it was clear that we were improving. We aren't.
I have said for years in here. Arsenal is too arrogant for its own good. They are refusing to admit defeat that this gamble has failed. They are acting like Arteta is some world class manager with proven history rather than a novice they gambled on and refusing to accept it. Chelsea was the first to admit their error. Tottenham needed 3 months and they accepted it. The other dinosaur in English football took 1 year too long in United and now us only left. We seem to have larger group of hipsters supporting us and they all seem to be in the media building this man up

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, he filled the squad with a load of young players to protect himself as well. I honestly don't think he believes in building around young players, his comments about Cedric, Willian, Mari and Luiz proved that.
I said it before but it doesn’t get easier than this as arsenal manager. Fans were wanking at the fact we were 5th after less than half the season ffs :lol: how can you be so **** that fans with no expectations are let down??? 🤣🤣

Latest posts+

Top Bottom